Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2012   #16
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Are you installing the same car each time? Copy the vehicles.img from your backup folder (pc/models/cdimages) and place it back (or just open up the backup img and export the files you have replaced.

Place back your backup and try again with an other vehicle. Are you sure you're importing all the files that come with the package?

Oh I just remembered something, do you load a saved game? Do you have parked cars out front? If so you should try starting a new game first. I remember that causing an error with me too because I had that car parked out front.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012   #17
daniel1206

daniel1206 is on a distinguished roaddaniel1206 is on a distinguished roaddaniel1206 is on a distinguished roaddaniel1206 is on a distinguished road
Hey!

Okay so far so good! I drove around in a modded car for about 30 minutes and no errors appeared! So now i got another problem! The car i installed is handling like shit. When i make a turn i just rolls over. Do you know how to change the handling? Also i tried to install this indicator script, but it doesnt work. Do you know what the problem there could be?

And the last thing: Can i play on my previous saved game and the car mod will still work?

Kind regards

Daniel
daniel1206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012   #18
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
The turning over is because of the handling.dat yes, just go to common/data and open up handling.dat with notepad and adjust the lines of the car you replaced to the numbers the author provided in the readme file.

I don't know about the saved game, I think you'll have to keep playing with your new game
Old 08-06-2012   #19
daniel1206

daniel1206 is on a distinguished roaddaniel1206 is on a distinguished roaddaniel1206 is on a distinguished roaddaniel1206 is on a distinguished road
Hi!

Nice, do you know how to install scripts?

Kind regards

Daniel

Last edited by daniel1206; 08-06-2012 at 12:58 PM..
Old 08-06-2012   #20
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Scripts are easy .. usually it comes with a 'scripts' folder, just place that in your main folder

Most scripts are installed that way (if it's just a bunch of .ini files make the scripts folder yourself, unless told otherwise by the readme)
Old 08-07-2012   #21
daniel1206

Hi!

In the Readme it says that i need Scripthook.dll, ASI Loader and a ScriptHookDotNet.asi. Its the Indicator script and the TrafficLoader script that i want to install. I dont know if you know them and how to install them?

Kind regards

Daniel
Old 08-09-2012   #22
Turbo

Turbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished road
With the vehicle mod installer, on the second screen where it says the files it's going to change, are there any red "x"?
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #23
daniel1206

Hey!

The crash when modding have been sorted out and its now working.
But thanks for your reply!

Best regards

Daniel
Old 08-09-2012   #24
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Just google for scripthook (or download simple native trainer : http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simp...rsion-64-f2115 it comes in the package and is a pretty handy trainer to use)

Asiloader can be (pick one, xliveless also disables games for windows live so if you use that don't use that asiloader) :

Alexander's Asi Loader:
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=380830

Xliveless:
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=388658

Yaasil:
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s...owtopic=394806

Copied that from simple native trainer readme, not sure how up-to-date those links are but you can atleast google the names.
Old 08-09-2012   #25
Turbo

Turbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished road
Daniel, I was wondering how you sorted it out? I am using the same vehicle installer and my rancher mod just made it crash (ford raptor racing). My LP40 or whatever it's called was working fine. Did you have to make a new game?
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012   #26
daniel1206

Hi Killerfist!

I already got the Xliveless because of the ICEnhancher and the car mods. Does that mean that i only need the simple native trainer?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Turbo!

I reinstalled the game and i maked a new game. I dont know which of the two things helped, but try to make a new game and if that doesnt work, then try to reinstall your game and make a new game

Best regards

Daniel
Old 08-10-2012   #27
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Yeah if you just download simple native trainer and install those scripthook files (and the trainer if you like) it should work.

Press F3 ingame to see if the trainer is working, other scripts will too. Just make sure you read the readme every time because some scripts must be placed in the scripts folder and some in the main folder (simple native trainer must be placed in the main folder).
Old 08-10-2012   #28
daniel1206

What if i download the scripthook files by my self. Do i then need the simple native trainer, unless i want the program itself?

Best regards

Daniel
Old 08-10-2012   #29
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

No you can download the scripthook files yourself. I just thought it'd be easier to download simple native trainer because the readme says which scripthook you need for which patch, and the trainer itself is pretty useful.
Old 08-10-2012   #30
daniel1206

Hi

I'll try the ones that are in the native trainer and i'll see what happens.

Again, thank you for your help

Best regards

Daniel