Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2012   #331
Russ
Dats da fact jack!

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I just want something new about the game. I mean it's been a couple of months now since the trailer. They could give us something.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012   #332
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I just want something new about the game. I mean it's been a couple of months now since the trailer. They could give us something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Newswire - Feb 13th 2012
First of all, we’d like to again thank you and everyone out there for the amazing response to the debut Grand Theft Auto V trailer. We know that there are a ton of questions you all have about the game, including release date and lots else.
Right now, we are very hard at work on the game and are excited as well to show and tell you more as development progresses - expect that we'll be talking much more about GTAV starting at some point in a few months’ time.
Please hang tight until then and thank you all for your patience and support!
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012   #333
POLOFOLK

POLOFOLK is on a distinguished roadPOLOFOLK is on a distinguished road
I wish that Rockstar would just announce the game and release it shortly after. I have been enduring this torture since I was young and GTA3 was announced. WHY ROCKSTAR WHYYYYYYY!!!
POLOFOLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012   #334
Russ
Dats da fact jack!

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, I read that as well. What I mean is something more substantive than a company realease confirming what we already know. Maybe a real screeshot or just a more in depth interview covering what their plans are with the game as far as what new improvements are forthcoming.
I also get they're trying to ramp up for Max Payne 3 and all. It just seems odd to me that if MP3 was so important to promote, why not keep the lid shut on V until its release?
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012   #335
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Yeah, I read that as well. What I mean is something more substantive than a company realease confirming what we already know. Maybe a real screeshot or just a more in depth interview covering what their plans are with the game as far as what new improvements are forthcoming.
I also get they're trying to ramp up for Max Payne 3 and all. It just seems odd to me that if MP3 was so important to promote, why not keep the lid shut on V until its release?
it was actually a good marketing ploy, i doubt i would have paid any attention to Max Payne 3 (never played the first 2) but with the announcement of V i will more than likely get it now.
Old 02-19-2012   #336
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Same to be honest, I'd had more of an urge to look into what Max Payne can offer as I expect there will be a few features used in GTA, such as the shooting mechanics (or at least I'm hoping for). I'd imagine there are a lot of people thinking the same thing, and as such will buy Max Payne 3.

In terms of genuine, piss-your-pants excitement, I'm not experiencing any. Maybe it's the fact that I've gotten older and dont have as much free time for games (or in most cases rather spend my free time on something else), but I can't see myself being too bothered about the game. Yeah, I will buy it, without a doubt, but the only way I'm getting the game on release day is if my banks says I have enough money, and if by some miracle, they ship the game early as there's no way I'm paying an extra 5 for express delivery.

No-cost, 3-5 business days delivery for me, and it would not hav an impact on my day at all if I were to read the game was delayed by another year. Which is a shame, because I can pretty much poinpoint the day I stopped caring about video games as much, which was the announcement of TLaD iirc. Prior to then I'd be searching for whatever news I could find on my favourite games at the time.
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012   #337
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
I think that too but 1-2 days before it's about to come out, I bet I'd be prancing around going "omgomgomgomgomgomgomg" nonstop until it drops through my postbox (at which point I'll reach climax).

No-one can blame you for not being excited, there is nothing to be excited about at the moment. Trailer was awesome for a while but now that that wore off, there wasn't anything that new in it and we got nothing else coming in.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012   #338
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
It has nothing to do with there being no information being released in all honesty. I will never be excited for this game, granted I'll be checking up on news and whatnot, but even if this is looking like to be the most perfect game ever made, I doubt I'll be counting the days till release
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012   #339
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

GTA V is the first game i've actually been really looking forward to in a while, i think i was looking forward to NFS: Hot Pursuit, but that was back in 2010, there have been cool looking games that i've preordered but V has got me excited, although it's dying down quite a bit the longer we go with no new information, which is kind of good considering it'll be a long wait.
Old 03-30-2012   #340
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Andrew Reiner, the executive editor of Game Informer, tweeted this on March 19:

Maybe next month?
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #341
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Could be, but I doubt they'd start releasing info a month before Max Payne comes out given that we've waited so long already. I'm guess I'm just trying not to get my hopes up.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012   #342
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
Maybe the next trailer is about to be shown at May 24 (2405 as seen on the curbs in other places in the first trailer).
THB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012   #343
cops11
Newbie Member

cops11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello. Officer_Sharp did you ever find that lcpd highway patrol crown vic? I too am trying to find it but i cant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officer_Sharp View Post
Clicked onto YouTube, BOOM it was all over the place.
Hello. Officer_Sharp did you ever find that lcpd highway patrol crown vic? I too am trying to find it but i cant. Sorry for the double post.

Last edited by cops11; 07-30-2012 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
cops11 is offline   Reply With Quote