Old 07-17-2012   #1516
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, I rewatched our Illidan kill (right before the nerf, we were the 3rd guild on our realm to down him) before I deleted it.

dat nostalgia feel.

So many good times I had with this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #1517
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Such fond memories of TBC days.

I still want to pick up MoP. Might even try to get the CE. (i want the mount and pet!)
But I'm looking forward to just casually leveling to 90. I've done the majority of the quests in Beta and there's some really interesting quest lines and quest types I really enjoyed. As well as the usual WoW quest filler. I'm really looking forward to playing the Pet Battles (Pokemon) and see how the farmville thing plays out. I know it's just silly gimmicky things, but I enjoy the games within the game. I think the Pet Battles look fun. I just can't be bothered downloading the recent 16 GB beta patch to try it out.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #1518
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Farmville thing? What did I miss, mind explaining?

I want to pick up MoP so bad, just to casually level like you said. I won't though because I know I'll get bored within 5 minutes. I played Cataclysm for 30 minutes total max. I just couldn't get into it anymore D:

Illidan kill video if you're interested It's worth watching the end haha where we mess up in a really stupid way (the comments are hilarious)

I'm the enhancement shaman, though quality is too bad to see it properly

also

>tfw screams and be so fucking happy you downed a boss

Quote:
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.

Last edited by Bonecrusher; 07-19-2012 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-19-2012   #1519
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
I can't seem to find the info on it. But it's basically a phased farm area in one of the new areas. And you'll be able to plant your own crops (herbs and other shit, i think for cooking). They haven't really talked about it very much since the info was released. I'm guess it'll be another dance studio thing and be long forgotten.

And I know that feeling. But you gotta find your own fun in the game. Be it a new character, new server, a little RP, or just some challenges you set for yourself. Like a hardcore mode. I dunno.
Old 07-20-2012   #1520
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Oh that sounds pretty cool actually. Hopefully it's not like the dance studio (which was a rather stupid idea anyway, imo).

Might buy it though, like you said in your previous post; casual levelling. Maybe I'll actually enjoy it again now that I think of it. As it's been a good 1-1.5 year now since I played it. I think.

Quote:
Old 07-20-2012   #1521
Zero
Veteran Member

Well don't rush into it just now. Wait till MoP comes out. Or else you'll just get board before the expansion. haha

And the Dance Studio thing was fine. It was just supposed to be an extra thing players could do. Just Blizzard trying to offer anything they can to keep their players entertained.
Old 07-20-2012   #1522
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Oh yeah I'll wait haha.

is there a noticeable decrease in players by the way? (or have you stopped playing as well, for now)

Quote:
Old 07-20-2012   #1523
Zero
Veteran Member

I've stopped.
It's been pretty dead. As it usually is before an expansion.

I've been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic (trial) and really enjoying that. Seen more people active on those servers than I have on WoW in a loooong time. And I don't really like Star Wars. But man. The cool espionage-type story for my Imperial Agent is SUPER COOL. If you find yourself in that RPG mood and you're interested; I totally recommend it.
Old 07-20-2012   #1524
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

I've tried SW:TOR when it came out. Played it for a good month or so but I could never really get into it for some reason. The story is indeed a lot of fun though!

Quote:
Old 07-20-2012   #1525
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
SW:TOR was pretty decent when it came out.

Got boring very very quickly though.
Old 07-25-2012   #1526
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Mists of Pandaria to be Released on September 25.

and Ritch you should get MoP and we should play together Join our insanity!
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012   #1527
Zero
Veteran Member

Here is some info on the farming stuff, Ritchie.
Old 08-10-2012   #1528
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I may have bought WoW

Oh Josh.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012   #1529
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Here is some info on the farming stuff, Ritchie.
Oh, thanks man! Will give it a read this weekend.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2012   #1530
Zero
Veteran Member