Old 05-09-2012   #1
Sketchyflame

Sketchyflame is an unknown quantity at this point
[REQUEST] Iron man Mark 7 Suit

Hi, I know that I may seem like a beggar since I haven't contributed anything to this community but I would like to know if anyone with the skills could create a Iron Man Mark 7 Suit from The Avengers for GTA IV.
Thank You.

bump

Last edited by Sketchyflame; 05-09-2012 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Sketchyflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I'd suggest trying to find a 3model online somewhere (most modders convert stuff from others games or something like that, not many modders create their models from scratch).

If you've found a model you like (for example on thefree3dmodels.com) you could try asking one of the modders on gta4-mods.com (the site , rather than this forum). I'd suggest asking acamir or metalwars, just post a request on their latest mod or contact them via email if their email is displayed.

Keep in mind though that these guys are usually very busy so it might take a few months if they even accept it. But I think your odds are better this way than here on the forum
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012   #3
Sketchyflame

Sketchyflame is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Killer.
Sketchyflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #4
PrimusXI

PrimusXI is an unknown quantity at this point
i too would like this mod, i would prefer it if people found a way to add it as clothing instead of replacing niko, i hate mods that replace stuff
PrimusXI is offline   Reply With Quote