Old 07-03-2012   #1
LordOblivion
Newbie Member

LordOblivion is on a distinguished roadLordOblivion is on a distinguished roadLordOblivion is on a distinguished road
GTA 4 Sex GF Scene

Hey guys this a request i hope im in the right spot im new here. But anyways ive been looking around at the mods for gta 4 and i have yet to see someone try to edit or create a girl friend sex scene. Im no perve or anything so please no rude comments. Has anyone tried or attempted this? GTA SA had one so could anyone explain to me why you cant make one,or if there is one where can get it, if all else fails could anyone make one or at least attempt or take it to mind and ask some modders to try it. Please pm me if you know about any info on where i can get the mod or about anyone who can make it,or why its impossible to create.
Thanks,
Lord Oblivion
LordOblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012   #2
shmimbadad

shmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished road
I'm not entirely certain, but I think the one in SA wasn't a mod. It was built into the original game code, and just had to be "unlocked". That's why there was the huge controversy over it, and the ESRB made Rockstar recall the copies on shelves, and change it, or else get an AO rating. So, unless GTA4 also has one already built in, that just needs to be unlocked, adding one by modding would require a modder to animate the scene entirely himself, and I don't know if they would even be able to put it in the game after that. Might be impossible, and if it is possible, there would definitely be more to it than there was to unlock the "hot coffee" in SA.
shmimbadad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012   #3
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Yeah I Don't think that's possible.
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote