Old 07-19-2012   #61
luma10100

luma10100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist666 View Post
The same exact model is hard to find, but I can make you this one (I can simply remove all the attachments, or add some if you'd like certain attachments)

The third one wold be nice .
Can you make one version with ironsigt and one wit the mounted scope?
luma10100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #62
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by luma10100 View Post
The third one wold be nice .
Can you make one version with ironsigt and one wit the mounted scope?
Yeah sure man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
The M24 has been converted before. Try searching for Nikofromindo's Urban weapon pack. I think they are the same model.
That's the same mod I refered too haha
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #63
luma10100

Can you also add the weapon sound?
Old 07-19-2012   #64
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Can you also add the weapon sound?
Yeah I think I have a great masada weapon sound laying around, if not I'll look for a matching sound
Old 07-19-2012   #65
luma10100

Thanks you are great
Old 07-19-2012   #66
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Thanks you are great
No problem man

It's done, just awaiting the icons and then it's going on gta4-mods.com

It has 4 different versions (acog or no attachment and both in black or tan)

This is the acog version (with black textures)

Old 07-19-2012   #67
luma10100

Looks pretty good
Old 07-19-2012   #68
Ripper1990

Ripper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/urban-weapons-f13665

I believe that pack has the same weapon, only a better model

I'll make this one for you, although I'm going to use a different model then this one

Btw if any of you want to learn converting weapons yourself, I recently made a tutorial
http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133516

-Edit-

M92 is done, like before I'll await the icons before I release it, here are two screens.

it also comes in Silver, and this older looking brushed off texture so you can choose one from those 3. The one in the screen is the regular black one

Wow, awesome! Thanks man! Can't wait till its uploaded!

Edit - TYVM for the tutorial, I will DEFINATLY look into it!
Ripper1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #69
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper1990 View Post
Wow, awesome! Thanks man! Can't wait till its uploaded!

Edit - TYVM for the tutorial, I will DEFINATLY look into it!
Beretta uploaded
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/beretta-92-f15839

The Magpul Masada is the last weapon I'll be doing for now, I'm going on vacation for two weeks (on saturday)
Old 07-19-2012   #70
ZeLoyalK9
Banned
Banned

ZeLoyalK9 is on a distinguished roadZeLoyalK9 is on a distinguished roadZeLoyalK9 is on a distinguished roadZeLoyalK9 is on a distinguished roadZeLoyalK9 is on a distinguished road
So guys, this just got released, and it's pretty self explanatory, it's the best goddamn SCAR-H model you have ever seen, no joke, someone please make this with all the attachments, you won't regret it, it is seriously the best one :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3nrF...eature=g-all-u
ZeLoyalK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #71
edsir98

edsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeLoyalK9 View Post
So guys, this just got released, and it's pretty self explanatory, it's the best goddamn SCAR-H model you have ever seen, no joke, someone please make this with all the attachments, you won't regret it, it is seriously the best one :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3nrF...eature=g-all-u
When the medal of honor pack is released. i will make this for you mate
edsir98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012   #72
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Nice find, ZeLoyalK9

But edsir, you can try making it but good luck (I just checked) some texture files are 12mb a piece. The entire package is more then 100mb.

Which would make a single texture map larger then the entire guns we normally make.
Old 07-20-2012   #73
edsir98

edsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Nice find, ZeLoyalK9

But edsir, you can try making it but good luck (I just checked) some texture files are 12mb a piece. The entire package is more then 100mb.

Which would make a single texture map larger then the entire guns we normally make.
Ooo crap just saw that
edsir98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012   #74
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Magpul Masada uploaded:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/magpul-masada-f15853

Like I said, I'm going on vacation now so I'll be back in two weeks to take more requests
Old 07-20-2012   #75
shams722
Newbie Member

shams722 is an unknown quantity at this point
AK-103, AS VAL, LSAT and MP-443 ?
shams722 is offline   Reply With Quote