Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2012   #46
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
I will admit I liked truecrime and L.A noire for being able to step into the shoes of the good side of the law, but i don't think that's something that should be in GTA singleplayer.

I kind of liked those goofy stories in San Andreas... but perhaps they should make them optional. Something that fleshes out the story line a bit and connects a few more dots, but not something your forced to do to advance. so you can feel free to ignore the crazy missions.
Old 07-16-2012   #47
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
A gang member from LA infiltrating a secure military base to steal a prototype jetpack is something i'd rather they left out of V.
Old 07-17-2012   #48
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
I do like the fact that they are holding back information, I want to be totally surprised when I put GTA V into my Playstation 3, I want to discover things, not expect them.
Old 07-17-2012   #49
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
I do like the fact that they are holding back information, I want to be totally surprised when I put GTA V into my Playstation 3, I want to discover things, not expect them.
I agree

It would be cool if the missions in Gta V are more extensive, not just go here and shoot them. Might be nice to get missions like Mafia (1) 's bankrobbery, or dressing up as a soldier/cop to infiltrate a certain restricted area etc.

The bankrobbery in gta 4 was to simple, everything is pretty much a cut-scene and as always, you come in as soon as the shooting begins. It'd be cool to keep the option of robbing banks too (while free-roaming), like they had in the godfather.

But I'm anxious to see what new features Gta V will have, but I'd rather discover them myself then read about them in an article like Sasha said.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #50
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
I too can't wait until I put one of the five disks into my Xbox and start the install procedure.
Old 07-18-2012   #51
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
Lol Xbox you lose.
Old 07-18-2012   #52
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
I too can't wait until I put one of the five disks into my Xbox and start the install procedure.
Haven't even thought about that, but yeah that's not very unlikely

I'll have to buy xbox-live again as soon as I get Gta V, goddamn microsoft. I'm hoping that the PC version get's released at the same time as the console versions for once, but that's not going to happen is it.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote