Old 07-15-2012   #16
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
As would I. I'd gladly repurchase the game and all the DLC, be it separate or GOTY. The mods. Ugh! Think of the mods! I'd totally put up with GFWL if that's what it came to. Should start a petition.
Hahah indeed, the possiblities would be endless.. like converting a modern weapon to show those cowboys some firepower they've never seen in their pitiful lives

Found an existing petition, there are a few out there but none of them will get enough signatures to convice rockstar I think

http://www.petitiononline.com/rdrpc/petition.html
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012   #17
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Rockstar couldn't give two squirts of cum for anything fans have to say or want. Regardless I still signed the petition. lol
Just for state of mind.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012   #18
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Me too

It is amazing though how much mods add to a game, like in gta 4 for example , gives me the oppertunity to show off my just recently created weapon , since you never visit the modding section or gta4-mods.com (or that's what I assume atleast, why would you if you don't play the game )

Without ENB or Custom weapons:

With ENB and custom weapon

Couldn't find a better image for that first one

Imagine what we'd be able to do with RDR, but there's no chance in hell they'll release it for pc , definitely not after all these years.

Last edited by Killerfist; 07-15-2012 at 05:26 PM..
Old 07-16-2012   #19
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
God damn it I would rather play Duke Dukem Forever than that shit.
Old 07-16-2012   #20
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
God damn it I would rather play Duke Dukem Forever than that shit.
Hahaha that game is just plain horrible, I don't even know why I've finished it. Maybe I was hoping things to eventually get better.