Old 07-15-2012   #16
domeshooter28

domeshooter28 will become famous soon enoughdomeshooter28 will become famous soon enoughdomeshooter28 will become famous soon enoughdomeshooter28 will become famous soon enoughdomeshooter28 will become famous soon enoughdomeshooter28 will become famous soon enough
halo 4 battle rifle! I already have a Master Chief ped from ac.amir. All I need is this and the halo 4 warthog and my life will be complete =D

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...y)-Iteration-1
domeshooter28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012   #17
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
HK416 uploaded

http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/hk416-f15678
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012   #18
edsir98

edsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enough
I just want to say i will not we able do make requests right now. As am still working on my moh 2010 pack. Hope you understand me and have fun. But after i finish it, i will start to make requests. Thanks.
edsir98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012   #19
Ripper1990

Ripper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enough
Thank you KillerFist666 VERY much. 100% Perfect. Quite literally it is EXACTLY what I asked for.
Ripper1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012   #20
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper1990 View Post
Thank you KillerFist666 VERY much. 100% Perfect. Quite literally it is EXACTLY what I asked for.
I'm glad you like it
Old 07-15-2012   #21
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

NikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by maukro_1990 View Post
Ok...! Hmm, how can i contact him? I canīt find an mailadress or something. Could you ask him to convert this Pistol if you have any adress etc, please? It would be kind...

Walther P99

Ok, i forget the HK P30. The last Gun i would love to see in GTA IV is this Walther P99 from CSS:

http://gamebanana.com/skins/9701

Itīs a very high quality gun and it would be nice if someone convert this baby to GTA IV!!! Itīs the first Walther P99 in high quality. But please without the silencer!!!! ;-)

maukro_1990
I don't know how to contact him either

I'll convert that P99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper1990 View Post
Now who wants to take on the challenge of the gorgeous Mossberg 590 Tactical

http://www.survivetheapocalypse.net/...4/mossburg.jpg

< Insert Big Cheesey Grin >

I'd just like to take two seconds to thank CORE.MAX2010, Edsir98, KillerFist666, NikoFromIndo and PUSH for all their considerable contributions to the GTA IV community, you've all consistently released Grade A quality work and I for one adore almost all of it and appreciate it greatly, it definitely makes GTA IV a lot more enjoyable being able to customize it to my heart's content.

-Tim [aka Ripper1990 or Reaper004]

You like that model?
found it on gamebanana
Quote:
Originally Posted by domeshooter28 View Post
halo 4 battle rifle! I already have a Master Chief ped from ac.amir. All I need is this and the halo 4 warthog and my life will be complete =D

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...y)-Iteration-1
The link you gave me only have the model but no textures

Last edited by NikoFromIndo; 07-15-2012 at 06:01 PM..
NikoFromIndo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012   #22
Ripper1990

Ripper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enough
@NikiFromIndo

omg yes i love that shotgun model... GIMMEH!
Old 07-15-2012   #23
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

NikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enough
Walther P99 is done
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/walther-p99-f15681

Mossberg 590 Tactical on progress
Old 07-15-2012   #24
cjisntgay

cjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished road
Killerfist666, if someone have request, I think I can help too!

Last edited by cjisntgay; 07-15-2012 at 09:58 PM.. Reason: some words wrong
cjisntgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012   #25
Push
Softcore Gamer

Push is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished road
Wow Nikofromindo is really getting busy converting the requests, good job.
Old 07-16-2012   #26
Ripper1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
I know man, he's doing incredible. Can't wait for the Mossberg 590 Tactical he's doing. This thread gives me goose-bumps, all of my favorite weapon modders in 1 thread... Just too awesome.
Old 07-16-2012   #27
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
Hey Push, glad you've joined us. You got a nice sig but I'd change the size of it before you get a warning from an admin:

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/announcement.php?f=318

max size (including text, images, links etc) is either 500x130 or 450x150

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjisntgay View Post
Killerfist666, if someone have request, I think I can help too!
Not familiar with your work, but hey the more the merrier

-Edit- Oh wait you're the guy that made that minigun, that was awesome. You want me to add you to the list?
Old 07-16-2012   #28
SamuraiDrgnFst

SamuraiDrgnFst is on a distinguished roadSamuraiDrgnFst is on a distinguished roadSamuraiDrgnFst is on a distinguished roadSamuraiDrgnFst is on a distinguished road
Tactical P99

Hi Guys if one of you could kindly convert this model from S.A. to 4 and add some cool textures and a silenced / unsilenced version I'd be a very happy gamer.

http://ottomods-gtasa.blogspot.com.a...converted.html

There are also some other cool weapons on this blog including the glock which again if silenced or with a scope would look very cool use the cz75 anim from the lost and damned to make it automatic.
SamuraiDrgnFst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012   #29
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiDrgnFst View Post
Hi Guys if one of you could kindly convert this model from S.A. to 4 and add some cool textures and a silenced / unsilenced version I'd be a very happy gamer.

http://ottomods-gtasa.blogspot.com.a...converted.html

There are also some other cool weapons on this blog including the glock which again if silenced or with a scope would look very cool use the cz75 anim from the lost and damned to make it automatic.
I'll take a look, probably gonna use a different source then SA but I've seen the model around

Last edited by Killerfist; 07-16-2012 at 07:38 AM..
Old 07-16-2012   #30
SamuraiDrgnFst

SamuraiDrgnFst is on a distinguished roadSamuraiDrgnFst is on a distinguished roadSamuraiDrgnFst is on a distinguished roadSamuraiDrgnFst is on a distinguished road
Thanks Killerfist, yeah I know that SA models aren't great but if you can find the original P99 and rail model and work from there that would be awesome,

Thanks again
SamuraiDrgnFst is offline   Reply With Quote