Old 07-15-2012   #1
Niko Reznov
Newbie Member

Niko Reznov is an unknown quantity at this point
problems with mods

Hi, i have few problems
1. skin : i took skin Ghost from CoD MW2 after it i've seen skin Makarov and i've used him too... but Makarov have face like Ghost.. why i have it?

2. vehicles : i find some interesting vehicles (Hummer H1, Mustang Shelby GT500, etc.) but always i can see only one of them... or a lot of taxicabi.. what have i wrong done?

3. GTA4 : how can i get a normal game when i have this mods in her? ... i know.. everyone said " save your files before you go to modding.. or something like that.. is anywhere something what will help me ? or i have to uninstal all of GTA 4 and it self too?...

thanks a lot for everything you'll say to help...
Niko Reznov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
1 - You need to place back your backup file of playerped.rpf before installing a new one (unless it's an entire playerped.rpf file).

2 - This is known as the taxi-bug, when installing custom cars the game will load alot of taxis/police cars because they are easier to load or something like that. There are some taxi-bug fixes out there, just use google. Although I don't guarantee that they'll work

3 - Yes you have to reinstall gta if you want back those normal files, next time backup your entire gta 4 folder and whenever you want to place back a normal file , copy it from the backup folder (don't cut it, you have to make sure your backup stays intact)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote