Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2012   #2176
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
i bought 5 more iphone usb cables. they're all different colours!
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012   #2177
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
i bought 5 more iphone usb cables. they're all different colours!
Bet they're rainbow

Also today I paid 119$ for a bike repair. looks beautiful now, rear hub is working again and the new back tire is pristine.

Kinda got first world problems with my front whitewall being darker then my shiny new rear one, but i'll take some steel wool or an SOS pad to it tomorrow and fix that.
Old 07-11-2012   #2178
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
THERE'S FUCKING 7 COLOURS IN THE RAINBOW NIGGA
Old 07-11-2012   #2179
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
Also today I paid 119$ for a bike repair. looks beautiful now, rear hub is working again and the new back tire is pristine.

Kinda got first world problems with my front whitewall being darker then my shiny new rear one, but i'll take some steel wool or an SOS pad to it tomorrow and fix that.
What kind of bike do you have? It sounds a little much for a repair but I guess it was a major repair so it might not be so bad. I bought a bike for under $500 a couple months ago so almost 1/4 of the cost of the bike in repairs seems a bit much. But anyways I love having the bike now, the other day I rode for a total of 30 miles, only stopping a couple times. With the nice weather we've been having it's awesome to be able to just ride all around town.
Old 07-11-2012   #2180
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
What kind of bike do you have? It sounds a little much for a repair but I guess it was a major repair so it might not be so bad. I bought a bike for under $500 a couple months ago so almost 1/4 of the cost of the bike in repairs seems a bit much. But anyways I love having the bike now, the other day I rode for a total of 30 miles, only stopping a couple times. With the nice weather we've been having it's awesome to be able to just ride all around town.

3 speed schwinn beach cruiser, bout 5 years old, 250$ new.

Well the rear hub was basically banjaxed, coaster break was gunked up and I somehow lost a part to the gear linkup O..O

basically I was riding it to a friends house, and just before I got there the back wheel LOCKED, nearly went down. walked it the rest of the way there. left later slightly inebriated and just dragged it back to my house.

So only 79$ was the tuneup and gear fix, the rest was a replacement rear tire from where I flat spotted it to the cords >..<
Old 07-11-2012   #2181
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post

3 speed schwinn beach cruiser, bout 5 years old, 250$ new.

Well the rear hub was basically banjaxed, coaster break was gunked up and I somehow lost a part to the gear linkup O..O

basically I was riding it to a friends house, and just before I got there the back wheel LOCKED, nearly went down. walked it the rest of the way there. left later slightly inebriated and just dragged it back to my house.

So only 79$ was the tuneup and gear fix, the rest was a replacement rear tire from where I flat spotted it to the cords >..<
Ah I see, guess it all adds up. That must be a pretty comfy bike. I love my bike but longer rides really make my butt sore. I posted it before:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
But recently I bought a rack for the back so I can carry stuff around as well. That way I can carry a towel and bathing suit as well as a snack to the beach.
Old 07-11-2012   #2182
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

A bike is on my list of things to buy. I've never gotten around to getting one though cause I've never been able to find a helmet that fits my massive head. And riding without a helmet will get you a $50+ fine here.
Old 07-11-2012   #2183
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Fucking evil country.

I ride on the sidewalks, i don't wear a helmet.
Kinda gotta ride on the sidewalks around here, the drivers are idiotic.
Old 07-11-2012   #2184
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold

-----

Last thing I bought was a couple old PS2 import games.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #2185
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Sony Vaio Laptop, I love it

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #2186
lillb
Casual User

Bug spray, flashlight, and lantern for camping next weekend.

And also I'm almost out of body wash so I bought some more of that. Also bought some floss and toothpaste.

And I bought Nas' new album Life Is Good. First album I've purchased in a long long time.
Old 07-19-2012   #2187
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Just went and bought a couple of new decent collared shirts and a pair of new black leather shoes for work and going out in. And got a case of beer as well cause i only had one left and im assuming i'll do some drinking at my house at some point over the weekend.

Also, if you don't follow me on twitter, i bought: Sim City 4, Thief 1, 2 & Gold, L.A. Noire, Bioshock 1 & 2, Mirrors Edge, Dear Esther, Vessel, Bastion, Plants Vs. Zombies, The Binding Of Isaac and Triangle Man (desura).
Old 07-28-2012   #2188
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future

someone gifted a pre order of it to me on steam

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 07-28-2012 at 04:46 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012   #2189
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
I'm buying one of these tomorrow to replace my Remington 870 (RIP). This is a variant of what the "chrome shotgun" from Vice City was modeled after. Mossberg 500 Security model. I may not get this exact one but it will be similar. Either the 500 or the 590.

Why? Because I can lol. 'Murica.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 07-30-2012 at 07:16 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012   #2190
Llama

Llama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud of
an apartment! i'd post a picture but you creepers would image search it and find out my address...

When I'm alone and bored I think of Alec and then I throw up
"I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public."
Llama is offline   Reply With Quote