Old 07-02-2012   #1
ShiinChan

ShiinChan is on a distinguished roadShiinChan is on a distinguished roadShiinChan is on a distinguished road
Other modding sites?

That are actually active, other then 1 person answering all questions?

Im looking through car pack comments, and none of the packs are working properly, and if they are, you haev to go in and mod / tweak things your self and i dont know how to do this..

So any other sites that have active community with people who release working mods?
ShiinChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
So you're asking us to refer you to a 'better gta forum' ?

That makes no sense at all, but by all means ask your question and I'll try to answer it
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012   #3
ShiinChan

ShiinChan is on a distinguished roadShiinChan is on a distinguished roadShiinChan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist666 View Post
So you're asking us to refer you to a 'better gta forum' ?

That makes no sense at all, but by all means ask your question and I'll try to answer it

Not a better, sorry i was just frustrated with the packs not working.. . What i was TRYING to say, but i didnt do a good job... is a sister site.. Like with minecraft how their is Planetminecraft and minecraft forums, we use both equally, along with other sits.. They are all respected and all used, but have different content.

I was just asking if you guys knew of MORE sites with different content.

Sorry that i let my personal frustration spill out in an accusation. That was stupid of me.
Old 07-03-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Hmm okay, just be patient with your questions, it can sometimes take a while before you get an answer since their are indeed not alot of active members (atleast not in this section).

You can always try asking your question on gta4-mods.com itself, on the page you downloaded it from. gta4-mods.com is still very much alive and if the author regularly checks his mods for comments you'll get an answer pretty quick.

This forum is connected to gta4-mods.com in case you didnt know
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012   #5
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
http://gtaforums.com is the most active GTA forum. Just make sure you post in the right section or you'll be banned
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012   #6
ShiinChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
http://gtaforums.com is the most active GTA forum. Just make sure you post in the right section or you'll be banned

THanks ill check that out too, I wont leave this forum though. the ones who do answer seem pretty knowledgeable and helpful