Old 02-22-2012   #1
tool
Obsessed with GTA 5

tool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enough
Leaked map?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2nib6tv.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/1viht.jpg

It definately looks whether someone has done a great job or it really is legit. Can't be sure, but i would like to think they're not fake. Any thoughts?
tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
These are pretty old, but still the best ones out there. I don't think they're real, but I guess we won't know until it actually comes out!
Old 02-23-2012   #3
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
I'm guessing these are fake, but whoever created them did a good job. My biggest problem is some of the roads look ridiculous in some areas, and when you consider scale, they just get stupid and would probably be irritating to drive on.

Rockstar is the best with maps, and every map they've done looks way better than that.

Actually, I just got a closer look at the images, and I'm 100% positive those are completely fake. You can even see where the words (map, brief, stats etc) and Xbox controls were just simple copy/paste jobs.

Last edited by Bigbeats23; 02-23-2012 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: Further inspection
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #4
Siriku

Siriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished road
Something to note is that it's in the shape of California. Would Rockstar be that blatant with map design? Personally, I don't think so.
Old 02-24-2012   #5
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I am thinking they're fake because the display looks too much like gta 4's pause menu. I think the would change up the display a little more than some palm trees on the bottom left corner.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012   #6
POLOFOLK

POLOFOLK is on a distinguished roadPOLOFOLK is on a distinguished road
Looks so real
POLOFOLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012   #7
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLOFOLK View Post
Looks so real

And that's why you drive a Polo
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
New to me, looks great but why is the dollar sign after the numbers?
Old 04-25-2012   #9
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
This thread is a few months old. Also, the dollar sign goes after the price in some countries; possibly Mexico, but the rest of the map likely wouldn't be in English if that were the case.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012   #10
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
Looks legit enough.
THB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012   #11
blinkee
Newbie Member

blinkee is on a distinguished roadblinkee is on a distinguished road
I think this map is good enought to be in real, but hope it's fake and the real map is much more bigger))
blinkee is offline   Reply With Quote