Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2012   #1
nawzlew
Newbie Member

nawzlew is on a distinguished roadnawzlew is on a distinguished roadnawzlew is on a distinguished road
Here Are My Specs, Can I Run ENB?

Hey guys.

I'm redownloading GTAIV again on my PC, and I had some questions about what my PC can handle.

Here are my specs:

Windows 7 64 bit
Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3 GHz
8 GB Ram
AMD Radeon 6800 series

I was looking through ENB files and noticed there were some that were catered toward low end PCs, but I can run BF3 fine at high settings, so I was thinking that I would be able to get away with better ENB mods. I plan to run a car pack and a traffic load file if that helps.

Any ideas? And which ENB would you suggest me to download?

Thanks!
nawzlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Yeah ofcourse you can , I suggest using Icehancer:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc (sort on most downloaded)

You can try out any version you like, just backup your entire game so you don't have to reinstall every time.

I'd be cautious with trafficload though, in combination with alot of HD cars it can slow your game down alot. I have basicly the same setup as you (only difference is 4GB RAM and 6900 series AMD Radeon) and trafficload made all my buildings disappear (in the distance).

You can try using traffic control system or other taxi bugs, or you could just give trafficload a go.. you should experiment to see which one works for you. I've tried out a few carpacks and anti-taxi bugs but I like how smooth the game plays with default cars and no taxibug fixes so I've removed all my custom cars from the game.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote