Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2012   #16
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Perhaps October was the original plan, hence it was on the Guy's CV, but they don't want to announce a date until it's final, so there are no huge delays this time (as per GTA IV)

Edit: It just occurred to me, that the Licence Plates in the trailer said OCT.

Further more I read this

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-to-grand.html

Stating that the Crews you form in Max Payne 3 will be available to play in GTA V, which to me suggest that their releases wont be extremely far apart.
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012   #17
icebreaker202

icebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Further more I read this

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-to-grand.html

Stating that the Crews you form in Max Payne 3 will be available to play in GTA V, which to me suggest that their releases wont be extremely far apart.
Man I hope your right. The waiting for the release date announcement is killing me. lol
icebreaker202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012   #18
icebreaker202

icebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enough
So seeing so GTAIV is IV years old (Sorry couldn't help myself with doing that) what do you guys think are they chances that ROCK* might release a new trailer or some new info on GTAV this Sunday?
icebreaker202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012   #19
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Not likely. They've pretty much said that they won't be showing us anything until after the release of Max Payne 3.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #20
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute

An employee's cover letter confirms GTA's release date. Brilliant!
Old 04-30-2012   #21
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
October 9th?
Old 05-04-2012   #22
rastamees
Newbie Member

rastamees is on a distinguished roadrastamees is on a distinguished roadrastamees is on a distinguished road
this is only for consoles right ? i think that as with gta4 the pc version will come out 6 months later
rastamees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012   #23
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastamees View Post
this is only for consoles right ? i think that as with gta4 the pc version will come out 6 months later
There was probably a reason for that. I don't think it's something they decide for every GTA in the future. Unless they have a goal of boosting console sales, which wouldn't surprise me.
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012   #24
merkedca

merkedca is on a distinguished roadmerkedca is on a distinguished roadmerkedca is on a distinguished roadmerkedca is on a distinguished roadmerkedca is on a distinguished road
i hope this is true, icant wait any longer
Can't wait till its finally released.
merkedca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012   #25
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
It is a plausible release date, but we'll have to wait for the official announcement.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012   #26
ibaphomet

ibaphomet is on a distinguished roadibaphomet is on a distinguished roadibaphomet is on a distinguished road
No, even Max Payne is reletivly close in date of sale... as awful as the performance of gta4 was, its obvious that they had a lot of problems getting the port right. I for one will not buy a console version and I know many others that won't either. I highly doubt they intend to stagger the sales.
ibaphomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012   #27
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
When making comparisons to IV, you do have to realize R* was using a new engine and developing for relatively new platforms at the time. I would like to think after the release of Red Dead and LA Noire they have the tech side figured out.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012   #28
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
When making comparisons to IV, you do have to realize R* was using a new engine and developing for relatively new platforms at the time. I would like to think after the release of Red Dead and LA Noire they have the tech side figured out.
by the way, La Noire was only published by Rockstar and doesn't run on RAGE
Old 05-07-2012   #29
gho5t
Max Payne 3

gho5t is on a distinguished roadgho5t is on a distinguished road
Hopefully they give us some info at E3
gho5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012   #30
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
by the way, La Noire was only published by Rockstar and doesn't run on RAGE
Yeah, I was talking more about the platforms and what they were able to do with them concerning IV. ANYWAYS, I am optimistic that there will be a new video or some screen shots coming in the near future
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote