Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2011   #1
Rotton

Rotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enough
New here....The Last Command ....Dr Shock...ATTENTION

Ok , I had to post and say a great big thank you to ALL of you modders!!

I recently had a stroke, found my self with some spare time, and came across a you tube from "TheLastCommand", the broken english was ammusing, but his modding and buildings inspired me.

I reloaded gt4, hit this and 3 or 4 other sites to download more tools than I could understand, and away I went modding my fingers away , making my game crash time and time again...LMAO

MY POINT , everytime I had a problem, I came here and your modding community has managed to become my freinds by just me reading the posts and information on these forums, and I thank you all.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: The Last Command, Spidereon, Dr Shock You guys rock, youve taught me alot without even trying to

I have a few things to upload when they are worthy of you guys telling me they suck LMAO...till then,,,nice to meet you
Rotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011   #2
Dr.Shock
:!Warning!: Electrically Charged

Dr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enough
Welcome to the site and I am glad to have helped you out lol even if I don't know how I did It's nice to meet you too and I will be watching for you uploads PS.........That's messed up about the stroke man hope your doing better...
Dr.Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011   #3
Rotton

Rotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enoughRotton will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the responce man....its hard to explain the stuff youve showed me thru your work.

Rest assured I know that the work youve done on faces is really good stuff, I can only hope to get as good, but to be honest after installing the baddass skin I havent looked back lol

need one with blue eyes and a eye patch on the right eye....just a personal thang lol....anyway , see ya on the flip
Rotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011   #4
Spidereon

Spidereon is on a distinguished roadSpidereon is on a distinguished roadSpidereon is on a distinguished roadSpidereon is on a distinguished road
Huh.. what'd I do?

Anyways, welcome here.
Spidereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012   #5
noodldoodl
Newbie Member

noodldoodl is on a distinguished roadnoodldoodl is on a distinguished roadnoodldoodl is on a distinguished road
Please can I ask what tools TheLastCommand used to make his houses/buildings?

Thanks very much for any help on this, as I'd love to be able to make my own building and add it to GTA4.

noodldoodl
noodldoodl is offline   Reply With Quote