Old 03-18-2012   #1
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Panorama of Loch Ness, Scotland

Pretty happy with how this one turned out.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012   #2
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Wheres the fucking dinosaur?!?!

Nah that looks fuckin magnificent. I love those types of places with the pine trees, rocks and rivers etc. Nice job
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012   #3
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Skyrim?

that looks awesome though, keep posting these as you do them!
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012   #4
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
Skyrim?

@voodoo, you should sell these, i reckon you could make quite a bit. Do they come in a higher resolution? I cant really tell cause im on the iphone.
Old 03-18-2012   #5
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
skyrim bit was a joke :p
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012   #6
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post

@voodoo, you should sell these, i reckon you could make quite a bit. Do they come in a higher resolution? I cant really tell cause im on the iphone.
Full size is 9900 X 2500.

Meh, I like making them just for myself. Wondering at the moment is there somewhere I can get it printed large size or a program which will print it out over several pages and stick it together.

Old 03-19-2012   #7
iKlipse

Usually the places where you get photo reels developed, they have machines that are able to blow up pictures to whatever size you want.
Old 04-13-2012   #8
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

Printed it out in 4X2 grid. Seems to have worked well actually, just need to cut out the white borders.