Old 04-08-2012   #1
Beegeezee505
Newbie Member

Beegeezee505 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nissan Maxima & Altima

Ok modders! I have been patient for years, as have been many of you out there. I have scoured the web in search of some quality Nissan Vehicles for GTA IV.

The only Maxima that I could find was on the GTAInside website and it was for San Andreas. :-(

I have personally owned many Maximas and they are great cars. Some are even beautiful to behold.

But when it comes to the modding community, I can get virtually every obscure Nissan/ Datsun known to man, except the Maximas and Altimas. What gives?

As God and all other modders as my witnesses, I hereby am offering a $10 reward (per vehicle) to whoever replies with some working models for these vehicles.

I'm looking for the following:

97-98 Maxima SE
2002-2008 Maxima SE
2009-Presesnt Maxima SE
or
2004-2005 Altima SE-R

I don't have to have all of them but would at a minimum like to have the 97-98 Maxima. I know some of you out there are skilled with the Zmodeler and it might not be that hard of a conversion. But I don't know.

I will pay you through paypal after you private message me. I am not kidding, you can even withhold the files until payment clears.

This is how desperate I have become in waiting for these vehicles. Hopefully someone out there will feel my pain and offer to chip in as well to make these a reality.

Thanks to all you fantastic modders out there, who make my gaming fantasies a reality!

-Beegeezee
Beegeezee505 is offline   Reply With Quote