Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012   #1
ayx11
Newbie Member

ayx11 is on a distinguished roadayx11 is on a distinguished roadayx11 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation GTA 4 DOESNT WORK Anymore!!!

Hey,
First, sry im new in this forum and i hope you can help me!
Now, lets come to my problem. Ive downloaded GTA 4 with the Razor1911 Crack and it worked!
Ive installed a couple of mods (LCPD, Simple nativ trainer, cars and skins...) and they ALL worked without any probs. But then i installed "reallistic car mod pack v4" . Then i changed the scripts from gta 4 with the scripts and datas from the mod. I started the mod and then there is an error that the the data msvcr100D.dll is missing. I downloaded the data and then the game started. But when the game is loading the mission( when you dont know where this is, theres always a blackscreen and and right stands " Load- f.e Cleangetaway") the music ends and the game doesnt start. So maybe somebody know where the problem is and yeah, sry for my bad english, im from germany

Greets from Germany,
ayx
Old 03-27-2012   #2
mr.ives_94
Lieutenant Algebra

mr.ives_94 is on a distinguished roadmr.ives_94 is on a distinguished roadmr.ives_94 is on a distinguished road
http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/announcement.php?f=273
Point 22
Old 03-27-2012   #3
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.ives_94 View Post
You yourself may want to look at point 14.
If you see a post that breaks the rules, just click the button and file a report, and we'll deal with it.

That said, we indeed do not allow discussion of pirated games. If you want your version of GTA IV to work properly, buy it legally. It's not that expensive anymore.

Topic closed.
Closed Thread