Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Vice City
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2012   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Just replaying some of Vice City...

this really is one of the greatest games to ever be released. it just feels so packed with content and life. especially for a ps2 game 10 years ago. i don't even get that feeling from most games out today.

hope they re-release this in HD for PS3/360. I'd get it in a heartbeat.
Old 03-06-2012   #2
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I know that feel bro, I know that fucking feel...

You don't play it after a while, then you get back into it, and it all comes back to you like it was yesterday, and no matter how badly you want it to be, it will never be yesterday again. That, my friend, is nostalgia. Sometimes you forget when playing that this game is almost 10 years old... It is like almost mind-fucking...

I would definitely get an HD remake on PS3/360.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012   #3
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad I'm not alone! I nostalgia a lot as I get older, but damn... Vice City takes me further back than I realize. I can't believe it's been 10 years. It really is a mindfuck. I remember its release like yesterday.

Thank goodness R* still makes amazing games. Even though we can't experience Vice City as we did years ago, we still get those memorable titles and launch day experiences... GTA4, RDR, LA Noire. Rockstar is mainly what's kept me interested in gaming after all these years.
Old 03-07-2012   #4
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Vice City was the first Grand Theft Auto I played, and is the reason I play video games today. To think it is 10 years old is unbelievable. I haven't played it recently, but I will be playing it again in the future. I own it for Xbox and PC, I would be willing to buy it a third time if they released it on PS3.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012   #5
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Vice City is my personal favorite. The setting is fantastic. Captured 80's perfectly. Plus the reintroduction of motorcyles. The first appearance of helicopters and the SEA SPARROW. Lovefist, Candy Suxx, Ray Leota, and the Haitians I could go on and on. There are so many great things about Vice City. I have seen rumors on this site that Sony intends to re-release GTA 3 and GTA Vice City on the PSN. That would be great. I recently purchased on steam when it was discounted. I can still remember the day that Vice City came out. I cancelled everything!
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012   #6
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I started a new game a couple of days ago. Got about 15% of the way through i think. It's still awesome.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012   #7
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
I guarantee I still know the islands of Vice City like the back of my hand. That is my favorite game, ever.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012   #8
tool
Obsessed with GTA 5

tool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enough
Probably the best game ever made. Just started replaying, too. Fucking love it. Dance hall days.
tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #9
annajsimpson42
Newbie Member

annajsimpson42 is on a distinguished roadannajsimpson42 is on a distinguished roadannajsimpson42 is on a distinguished road
I still remember when I was playing it on my PC and I also played it again with my PS2. That was good times. I almost forgot my seminar that day because I was too hooked with the game.
annajsimpson42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #10
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Vice City is the only game that I've beaten storyline wise from start to finish more than 10 times.

And MTAC (Multiplayer) was some of the best fun I've ever had. Met a ton of people, got involved in a clan. Really amazing back in the day.