Old 03-04-2012   #1
shmimbadad

shmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished road
more joker mods?

So, I've been having a lot of fun with just wreaking havoc as the joker with the character model mod. I was wondering if anyone has already, or would like to, make a weapon mod to replace the knife with the stubby little razor that he uses in the Dark Knight. That would be sweet.

Also, and this one might be wishful thinking, as I have no idea exactly how much work would go into something like this, but it would be awesome if there was an audio mod, to replace Niko's taunts that he randomly says while being chased by cops, with Joker soundbites. Maybe using samples from the 90s animated series? There's plenty of one-liners and maniacal laughs in there that would be great. Anyway, like I said, I don't know how much of a hassle that would be, but if someone is up to it, that would be awesome.
shmimbadad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
If you find a 3dmodel of the knife (+textures) I can make it for you, but you can't just make weapons from scratch (well technically it's possible but basicly no-one every does this because it's too much of a hassle). Most weapons get converted from other games.. so do you know a game that might have that knife? I know there are a few batman games but never played any so I wouldnt know

As for the speeches.. this is not possible, the only tool available for editing audio is gtaivaud (1.1.5) which can not open speech files only weapons, melee and explosion files. Believe me I tried, but it's just not possible.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012   #3
shmimbadad

shmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished road
ah. alright, well that answers that. If i come across a model of that knife, I'll mention it here.
shmimbadad is offline   Reply With Quote