Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2012   #196
Auxeum
Machinima Director

Auxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enough
Vehicles which can fit more than four players
Auxeum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012   #197
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxeum View Post
Vehicles which can fit more than four players
The bus in San Andreas could fit 7-8 (your entire gang recruits) people in it, but it took forever for them to get inside. I think the reason the vehicles could only hold four players is because some of the seats aren't near a window, which would restrict them from doing a drive-by. What is the purpose of having more people in car if they can't do a drive-by?
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012   #198
Auxeum
Machinima Director

Auxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enough
I was talking about in the sense of a helicopter or airplane. Imagine you and your buddies all bundled up in a 747 and I come along in my Hydra and shoot you down with my MISSILES. Wouldn't that be cool ??
Old 03-04-2012   #199
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I was talking about in the sense of a helicopter or airplane. Imagine you and your buddies all bundled up in a 747 and I come along in my Hydra and shoot you down with my MISSILES. Wouldn't that be cool ??
To get everyone in and out of a 747 one by one would take a while, that would be the biggest problem. Also a 747 vs Hydra isn't even close to a fair fight. What would be cool, is two people in Hydra: One to be the pilot, and the other to control the weapons.
Old 03-05-2012   #200
Auxeum
Machinima Director

I know it isn't a fair fight, but those circumstances could occur in the game. I hope that will not be a problem in the game during multiplayer. Where you can't even fly a regular plane because someone will come along and shoot you down in a Hydra.

haha I think it is safe to say that people will be camping at the Hydra spawns
Old 03-05-2012   #201
gtaperson

Quote:
I know it isn't a fair fight, but those circumstances could occur in the game. I hope that will not be a problem in the game during multiplayer. Where you can't even fly a regular plane because someone will come along and shoot you down in a Hydra.

haha I think it is safe to say that people will be camping at the Hydra spawns
I think GTA needs more vehicle-mounted weapons which require 2 or more people to use. Maybe like a pickup truck with a machine gun in the bed, something like that.
Old 03-05-2012   #202
Auxeum
Machinima Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson View Post
I think GTA needs more vehicle-mounted weapons which require 2 or more people to use. Maybe like a pickup truck with a machine gun in the bed, something like that.
yeah that would be pretty cool. Especially a military hummer
Old 03-06-2012   #203
gtaperson

Quote:
yeah that would be pretty cool. Especially a military hummer
I really want them to bring the military back. When you reach six stars a Rhino (tank) and Military Patriot (Humvee) should follow you on the ground. The Rhino can cause severe damage to your vehicle but not blow it up by touching it. The Hunter (military helicopter) should fire rockets at you when in a Rhino, but use it's miniguns if you're in a non-armored vehicle. The Hydra (fighter jet) should fire rockets at you when you're in any plane but not a helicopter. There should be a special military boat that is really fast and has mounted machine guns on it, that will chase you in the water.
Old 03-07-2012   #204
Auxeum
Machinima Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson View Post
I really want them to bring the military back. When you reach six stars a Rhino (tank) and Military Patriot (Humvee) should follow you on the ground. The Rhino can cause severe damage to your vehicle but not blow it up by touching it. The Hunter (military helicopter) should fire rockets at you when in a Rhino, but use it's miniguns if you're in a non-armored vehicle. The Hydra (fighter jet) should fire rockets at you when you're in any plane but not a helicopter. There should be a special military boat that is really fast and has mounted machine guns on it, that will chase you in the water.
Agreed.
Old 03-07-2012   #205
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
I would like to be able to go underwater again. I liked that in San Andreas. Also how there wasn't just packages or pigeons. There was an array of things. That would be nice to see again since we are returning to the Los Santos area after all.
j_harvill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012   #206
Auxeum
Machinima Director

I just hope the PC version of the game comes out with the release of the console versions, because I WANT TO MAKE MORE VIDEOS!
Old 03-08-2012   #207
stanko

stanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I just hope the PC version of the game comes out with the release of the console versions
This.
stanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012   #208
gtaperson

These are a few things I want to see in multiplayer:

There should be a in-depth customization of your character including: physical features, clothing, tattoos, etc.

Deathmatch/TDM should be held in small areas of the city. There should be no pedestrians, and you shouldn't be able to see your opponents location on the mini-map. After every round the map should be chosen randomly or by voting. I would like to see to different types of deathmatch: melee only and firearms/explosives.

I want to a co-op rampage mode: where you have to keep killing people or cause the most chaos.

I do NOT want to see achievements/trophies that are only for multiplayer. (Examples: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic, Top The Midnight Club, Top Of The Food Chain) These were nearly impossible to get without someone helping you.

You should be rewarded when ranking up by getting emblems, special abilities, or special items. (In GTAIV all you were rewarded with was one outfit for your character every time you rank up, THAT'S IT)

The choosing which games to play from your phone, or having to quit and wait was HORRIBLE. They need to change how you access multiplayer and how you invite people.

This is really all I can think of right now.
Old 03-15-2012   #209
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I just hope the PC version of the game comes out with the release of the console versions, because I WANT TO MAKE MORE VIDEOS!
What I've read so far the all the versions are coming out at the same time.
And Rock* also hired a new team exclusively to do the PC version, so no more console-port.
THB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #210
icebreaker202

icebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enough
My wishlist is a new trailer, release date and real or fake info, cause I like reading it. hehe.
icebreaker202 is offline   Reply With Quote