Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2012   #181
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Mike View Post
I want ridiculous cheats again

Also, bicycles
I would like it if you could save the game with them too. That was one of the things I liked about III.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012   #182
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I would like it if you could save the game with them too. That was one of the things I liked about III.
You could save the game couldn't you? it just wouldn't let you get past 99% completion if you did.
Old 02-21-2012   #183
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Character customization like San Andreas would be nice too
Old 02-21-2012   #184
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
You could save the game couldn't you? it just wouldn't let you get past 99% completion if you did.
For some reason My save files were always messed up if I used them.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012   #185
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
For some reason My save files were always messed up if I used them.
strange, although i don't think i ever saved after messing about with cheats, so i have no idea if that was normal or not i just remember it would come up with a message about not being able to reach 100% if you saved.
Old 02-25-2012   #186
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Mike View Post
Character customization like San Andreas would be nice too
I want shopping for clothes in the game to be quick and instant. No having to walk around the store trying different things on or having to enter/exit a closet after every minor change to your clothes.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #187
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
- More flexible climbing, not just small ledges and fences. More like climbing up drain pipes and pretty much adopt the climbing from uncharted etc. And at a faster pace than GTA IV.

- bigger range of vehicles. Hydra has been confirmed but as for monster trucks, go karts, bicycles, vortexs, jetpacks and just the typical fun stuff like combine harvesters are needed.

- bring the army back. Leaving it to just having the FIB was crap. I want to reign hell on a city with a tank at 6 stars like i used to.

- car mods, i was a bit let down that you couldnt mod cars in GTA IV and the only way to aquire nos was through MP.

- grabbing NPCs and using them as shields. snapping their neck or throwing them, like in VCS, would be good.

- better wardrobe and a character customization system

- destructable environment; buildings etc.

- better weapons. Id like to see what was used in EFLC with a mix of San Andreas and VC. Hammers, flamethrowers, screw drivers, machetes, chainsaws, miniguns, sticky bombs, heat seekers, grenade launchers. For new weapons; cross bow, taser and pickupable objects such as bottles, poles, brooms and shovels to be used as a melee weapon.

Thats all i got for now
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #188
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
It doesn't have to be destroying entire buildings but what I would like to see is:
- Fire Damage (shown by blacken areas)
- Windows that can shatter (especially on skyscrapers with lots of windows)
- Cracked cement cause by a weapon or collision with a vehicle
- Bullet Holes (different types too like a sawn-off shotgun would be different from a 9mm handgun)
- Allow certain walls to be driven or broken through

Quote:
better weapons. Id like to see what was used in EFLC with a mix of San Andreas and VC. Hammers, flamethrowers, screw drivers, machetes, chainsaws, miniguns, sticky bombs, heat seekers, grenade launchers. For new weapons; cross bow, taser and pickupable objects such as bottles, poles, brooms and shovels to be used as a melee weapon.
I really want a crowbar as a weapon, seriously what is more Grand Theft Auto than a crowbar?
Old 03-01-2012   #189
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

I agree on the destruction, things like toll booths prefab workmen huts, billboards, scaffolding, awnings etc should definitely be destructible, and maybe even small brick walls and trees should crumble or collapse with a high enough impact, you obviously shouldn't be able to just crash through them like lampposts but they should be destructible.
Old 03-01-2012   #190
gtaperson

Quote:
you obviously shouldn't be able to just crash through them like lampposts but they should be destructible.
I actually think anything that is on the sidewalk or near the side of the road you should be able to crash through easily, because I like to weave in and out of traffic at high speeds and anything that causes me to become suddenly stationary/get ejected from the vehicle is really annoying. This also brings up how I think the roads need to be wider or have an opening big enough for a car to fit through so I don't get stopped by traffic.
Old 03-01-2012   #191
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson View Post
I actually think anything that is on the sidewalk or near the side of the road you should be able to crash through easily, because I like to weave in and out of traffic at high speeds and anything that causes me to become suddenly stationary/get ejected from the vehicle is really annoying. This also brings up how I think the roads need to be wider or have an opening big enough for a car to fit through so I don't get stopped by traffic.
but if you were able to drive through a brick wall with nothing happening that would be stupid, perhaps you need to be a better driver lol
Old 03-01-2012   #192
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
- More flexible climbing, not just small ledges and fences. More like climbing up drain pipes and pretty much adopt the climbing from uncharted etc. And at a faster pace than GTA IV.

- bigger range of vehicles. Hydra has been confirmed but as for monster trucks, go karts, bicycles, vortexs, jetpacks and just the typical fun stuff like combine harvesters are needed.

- bring the army back. Leaving it to just having the FIB was crap. I want to reign hell on a city with a tank at 6 stars like i used to.

- car mods, i was a bit let down that you couldnt mod cars in GTA IV and the only way to aquire nos was through MP.

- grabbing NPCs and using them as shields. snapping their neck or throwing them, like in VCS, would be good.

- better wardrobe and a character customization system

- better weapons. Id like to see what was used in EFLC with a mix of San Andreas and VC. Hammers, flamethrowers, screw drivers, machetes, chainsaws, miniguns, sticky bombs, heat seekers, grenade launchers. For new weapons; cross bow, taser and pickupable objects such as bottles, poles, brooms and shovels to be used as a melee weapon.

Thats all i got for now
Tazers are not new weapons. But I do agree that they should be in GTA V, and honestly every GTA after 2. For some reason R* seems to refuse putting a tazer in to any recent game.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012   #193
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
I really hope for the enemy AI to have line of sight. One of the few things I always have a small problem with in Rockstar's open world games is the complete lack of stealth unless it's a forced situation. I'm not looking for a stealth game, but I just want more realism in the way enemies react to you.

"Open-world" shouldn't just be the environment's layout. It should also be in the way you choose to complete missions, because when you allow players to come at a situation from every angle, the AI should react accordingly. Simply put, it just doesn't make sense for enemies to know exactly where you are at all times once you are in a certain area. They should be as smart as possible, but knowing the player's location should be based on their vision and hearing.
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012   #194
gtaperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbeats23 View Post
Simply put, it just doesn't make sense for enemies to know exactly where you are at all times once you are in a certain area. They should be as smart as possible, but knowing the player's location should be based on their vision and hearing.
This should also apply for cops BEFORE you commit a crime. Like when using a silenced weapon, they shouldn't automatically know where you are or who did it.

Quote:
but if you were able to drive through a brick wall with nothing happening that would be stupid, perhaps you need to be a better driver lol
I'm talking about indestructible poles or trees, that are placed at or near the side of the road.
Old 03-02-2012   #195
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson View Post
I'm talking about indestructible poles or trees, that are placed at or near the side of the road.
I see, i dunno, i imagine wooden telephone poles that are buried into the ground are realistically that strong, perhaps like trees, with enough force you might be able to knock them over, but i still think it'd be unrealistic to smash through them. Lampposts on the other hand have always been destructible in GTA and should stay that way, but it needs improving, countless times i've lost a race because one pesky lamppost decides not to break when i hit it.
I see where you're coming from though, but for me, as long as i know which items I can smash through and which i can't, that's fine, but don't lure me into the sense i can smash through a lamppost only to bring me to a complete stop the one time i needed to smash through it.