Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2012   #1
ScrewLoose
Puff King
Newbie Member

ScrewLoose is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool I know it's only a minor thing

Sorry if this is in the wrong place i dont really us forums, but i was thinking, will rockstar implement the way the camera is slightly to the left when in a car from GTA4 to GTA5, because i dunno about anyone else but it really annoyed me and i think it should go back to classic behind the car view instead.

also, because they so rudely skipped vice city, they should definitely have an 80s radio station!
Old 02-13-2012   #2
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
I am using the thread title and ignoring the content. So following from the thread title, is the fact they picked to answer this question and end on an ellipsis a bit suspicious for anyone else?:

Quote:
“Rockstar, I really can't wait for new information about the new GTA. And is it only in Los Santos or too in SF and LV?” - MatsvanStam

As we revealed in our announcement about the game being officially in full development, Grand Theft Auto V is set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding hills, countryside and beaches – and it will be the largest and most ambitious open world game we’ve ever created…
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-and-more.html

As "I" said, it's a minor thing but you gotta admit, even if it's 0.1%, there is something there.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012   #3
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewLoose View Post
Sorry if this is in the wrong place i dont really us forums, but i was thinking, will rockstar implement the way the camera is slightly to the left when in a car from GTA4 to GTA5, because i dunno about anyone else but it really annoyed me and i think it should go back to classic behind the car view instead.
lol, wut?

Slightly to the left?
Old 02-13-2012   #4
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
I know what he means. GTA3 let's say had camera directly behind car, GTA4 shifted it to the left a bit, giving you a driver seat feel.

The first time I got into Roman's car after getting off the boat, that slight shift took me off guard. I actually hated it....for about 45seconds, then I got used to it and thought it was a pretty smart little tweak.

And I'm pretty sure they'll keep it. Odd you couldn't get used to it, haven't seen big complaints from users (around forums anyway).

And these kinds of "minor things" are what makes GTA great. So they matter greatly IMO.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012   #5
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
yeah i see no problem with it, it shifts back into a more behind the car view the faster you go doesn't it? so it's only a low speeds to help you see better where you're going.
Old 02-14-2012   #6
POLOFOLK

POLOFOLK is on a distinguished roadPOLOFOLK is on a distinguished road
It doesn't bother me.
POLOFOLK is offline   Reply With Quote