Old 02-05-2012   #1
xIM EPICx
Newbie Member

xIM EPICx is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool THE DEFIANTS

HI my Xbox live profile name is xIM EPICx im one of the leaders of a CLAN called THE DEFIANTS ON GTA IV. my clan on gta iv HAS 8 members IN THE clan we have been rolling together 4 a will now but ant none very well on the game at the moment. i may take on more people in the clan if your over the age of 15 and good at the game.we would also like to have some clans to have a clan war agents use on gta iv free Rome or an alliance what anther clan on gta iv.my clan runs out of the old factory in BOHAN. we our turf is mostly around BOHAN area. the rules of our clan are simple lisan to me and the other clan members. and just have fun
im just bored of killing randermers on free Rome and would like some other gta iv clans to go agents or just join a free Rome whit use 4 a bit of fun. don't get me wrong im not saying we are the best clan but i would like to show what we got. so please eney clan interned message me back on my Xbox live profile xIM EPICEx??? thanks
xIM EPICx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
On xbox 360 or PC? (Pc has games for windows live, could be that you ment that with xboxliveprofile)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote