Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2012   #1
Kasojus
Newbie Member

Kasojus is an unknown quantity at this point
[Weapom Mod Request] AK-47 With a 100 Round Drum

Hey guys I'm new to the gta4 modding thing and I don't rlly know if its possible to do it.. but if it is i would rlly appreciate it if someone could make an AK 47 with a 100 rd drum.
Combined with using the Weapon Editor tool to increase the rate of fire to simulate that the AK is converted to full auto would make this a BEAST and the most fun weapon to use in the game imo

this is what im talking about:

I'm sure there are lots of people who would love a weapon like this to rain down deadly fire on theyr foes in GTA IV!
Kasojus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I think grim did a ak47 with 75round drum mag ..

Pic: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/mdfy9.jpg/

Link:http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/gri...n-gta-iv-f5407

Someone said it was in the bonus folder but there are no screenshots so you could try them out in spark or openiv and just open the .wtd after replacing to check if you've got the right model

I'd make it for you If I knew how to get the hand position right, but I can't seem to find any tutorials on weapon creating anywhere.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012   #3
Kasojus
Newbie Member

Kasojus is an unknown quantity at this point
oh thank you very much! I will check that out first thing tomorrow morning. The screen looks perfect I could just edit the weaponsinfo.xml and make it 100 rounds if i find the model

EDIT: I found the model but it is for EFLC ;/ Do u think it will work with GTA IV? gonna try anyway

EDIT 2: It works perfectly! thank you man, if u hadn't told me i would never know that there was one in grims pack XD the only glitch i notice is that the model sometimes becomes a little transparent, but that rlly doesnt bother me tho

Last edited by Kasojus; 02-03-2012 at 03:35 AM..
Kasojus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Glad it works, never seen it myself either.. just googled ak47 drum and stumbled upon grims pack. The transparancy is wierd indeed.. I do get that sometimes with some guns too, that's not because it's for EFLC but must be the file itself.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote