Old 01-11-2012   #1
Jimmy.
Banned
Banned

Jimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enough
What we know so far?

"Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather,
Or the, I don't know that thing, that magic,
You see it in the movies,
I wanted to retire from what I was doing,
You know, from that, that line of work,
Be a good guy for once, a family man,
So, I bought a big house, came here, put my feet up,
Thought I'd be a dad like all the other dad's,
My kids, will be like the kids on TV, we play ball and sit in the sun,
But, well, you know how it is."

What all do we know so far? It has been seen, observed and concluded regarding a lot of possible things. Below I made a small list. Post your theories, and screenshots if possible. Let's try to build an organized analysis.

The Protagonist
• The main character is alluded to be a career criminal of sorts, choosing to retire from a life of crime to reform himself, Ned Luke.

• The ethnicity of the main character is unknown exactly, but he appears to be a male of some Hispanic background.

They certainly look similar...

Map & Location

• The time period is apparently present-day Los santos.
• It has been confirmed that the game takes place in Los Santos, as well as the surrounding countryside and mountains. The cities of San Fierro and Las Venturas will not be featuredsource-ROCKSTAR).
• Confirmed areas in Los Santos include the Del Perro Freeway, Downtown district, East Los Santos, Little Seoul, the Los Puerta Freeway, Los Santos Bay, Muscle Sands, Pleasure Pier, Vespucci Beach, and Vinewood.
• Los Santos Golf Course
• Liquor Ace Grocery
• Mile High Club skyscraper/building complex
• Mount Chiliad
• Oil refinery
• Wind farm

Businesses

• 24/7
• Bugstar Pest Control (Putting the FU in fumigate)
• Daily Globe News
• E-Cola
• FLEECA
• Pisswasser
• Pizza This
• Postal Service
• STD Contractors
• Up-N-Atom Burgers

Vehicles

• Bicycles
• Blimp
• Buffalo
• Caddy
• Cognoscenti
• Convertibles
• Crop Duster airplane.
• Emperor
• Futo
• Huntley
• Landstalker
• Habanero
• Hydra/Fighter jet
• Mesa
• Phantom
• Phoenix
• Pinnacle
• Police Maverick
• Pony
• Seaplane
• Semi-trailers
• Serrano
• Shamal jet plane
• Surf board
• Rancher
• Rebla
• Tornado
• Unique license plates
• Vader
• Vapid police cruiser

SUPER GT

Sentinel

Phoenix

Tornado

REFERNCE & IDEAS

Last edited by Jimmy.; 01-12-2012 at 03:31 AM..
Old 01-11-2012   #2
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy. View Post
What all do we know so far? It has been seen, observed and concluded regarding a lot of possible things. Below I made a small list. Post your theories, and screenshots if possible. Let's try to build an organized analysis.

The Protagonist
The main character is alluded to be a career criminal of sorts, choosing to retire from a life of crime to reform himself, Ned Luke.

That's not a list, it's one observation.
Old 01-11-2012   #3
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Jimmy, I think you forgot to copy and paste the rest of this:

http://mayankjhagamer.wordpress.com/...iler-analysis/
Old 01-11-2012   #4
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Jimmy, I cherish our friendship but you really need to stop poaching threads off other forums

regards,
Lynk
Old 01-12-2012   #5
Jimmy.
Banned
Banned

Jimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Jimmy, I cherish our friendship but you really need to stop poaching threads off other forums

regards,
Lynk
You said it too soon this time. I just aim to keep this updated with latest thingies.
Old 01-12-2012   #6
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread. well done.

Old 01-12-2012   #7
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Latest things off other peoples blogs*
Old 01-12-2012   #8
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back jimmy. I have been thinking about your threads over the past few days and I don't think it's really important if you copy and paste or not. Just keep them updated
Old 01-12-2012   #9
Jimmy.
Banned
Banned

I care about making original threads. Making a mistake once doesn't give you the chance for another. Just keep on topic. I've put my own things in this.

Thanks oppar and Tim.
Old 01-12-2012   #10
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy. View Post
I care about making original threads. Making a mistake once doesn't give you the chance for another. Just keep on topic. I've put my own things in this.

Thanks oppar and Tim.
Ska has informed me that two pictures aside, that none of this thread is original. How do you respond to this?
Old 01-12-2012   #11
Jimmy.
Banned
Banned

And I don't believe it. Stop this off-topic, finding faults. Stick to the topic.
Old 01-12-2012   #12
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

What is there to discuss? Honestly it's a 2 minute trailer that has been out for 2-3 months at this stage. Everything has been discussed to death in the GTA V trailer thread. There's only so much you can harp on about it.
Old 01-12-2012   #13
Jimmy.
Banned
Banned

There is nothing empty handed about spectaculations. You could take screens from trailer and post it along a possible theory. That way we can surely find more.
Old 01-12-2012   #14
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sick of this shit. If you're not willing to put more effort into a thread than copying someone else's work without crediting them, stop making threads.
And stop telling people to stay on topic. First of all, you're not a moderator. Second, if you blatantly try to pass off someone else's writing as your own, you deserve to be called out on it.

Last edited by ZCAB; 01-12-2012 at 02:52 PM..
Closed Thread