Old 01-10-2012   #1
chapalax

chapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enough
help with ENB's config file?

ok i have it installed, the game looks fine during daylight, but at night all the lights outside, inclunding post lights, building window lights, car lights, high beam, make the night look too white, and i dont think it has anything to do with brightness, i think it has something to do with lighting, so which line should i tweak for lighting
thanks in advance
chapalax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #2
corporalvenus

corporalvenus is on a distinguished roadcorporalvenus is on a distinguished roadcorporalvenus is on a distinguished road
it might have to do with the timecycle. the game isn't registering nighttime so it's trying to run vanilla. are your framerates super high at night too? that's usually a sign that the timecycle isn't compatible with your settings. another issue is during cloudy or rainy, if (on patch 1.0.7.0 at least) you tune up the reflections too high you'll go chrome and the screen will white out. :-(
corporalvenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #3
chapalax

chapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enough
yea maybe , its just so much work to tweak the settings so it accomodates all the hours of day, basically i just put it to morning or mid day and run the mission like that. also any idea why GTA 4 clip capture is around 10 seconds compared to EFLC's 25 ? i have both on the same computer and EFLC gets more clip capture
chapalax is offline   Reply With Quote