Old 01-02-2012   #1
GDUDE303
Newbie Member

GDUDE303 is on a distinguished roadGDUDE303 is on a distinguished roadGDUDE303 is on a distinguished road
NEED HELP AT WITS END

So ill strat off by saying that i bought my copie of gta 4 for pc on direct2drive.com. . . .It downloaded i played it 4 a couple mins and exited the game. I go to install the the 1.0.7.0 patch it tells me that it will attempt to remove social club, it does this successfully but when i go to start the game it starts for a sec. but then a window pops up saying it gas stoped working........
I have been at this now for a week tryin and tryin . . . . .The other problem i have is i have reinstalled the game COMPLETELY and go to mod some cars (USING SPARK 4) i import the wtd and the wtf files they turn blue all is well... I view the read me file to get the handling line and vehicle ide and carlos ide line svae to my desktop then i replace the original file... I go to start the game via social club and it starts the commend prompt . . . a few secs later nothing.....PLEASE HELP ME I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME MODED THATS THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT IT........Thank you for taking the time..
GDUDE303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
You have to make your game moddable , here's a tutorial:

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/installation-help
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #3
TheFourthHorse

TheFourthHorse will become famous soon enoughTheFourthHorse will become famous soon enoughTheFourthHorse will become famous soon enoughTheFourthHorse will become famous soon enoughTheFourthHorse will become famous soon enoughTheFourthHorse will become famous soon enough
Well I'm new to this myself but I have to ask... if you're using the 1.0.7.0 version... you ARE starting the game via the "LaunchGTAIV" app and not the "GTAIV" app right?
TheFourthHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist666 View Post
You have to make your game moddable , here's a tutorial:

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/installation-help
That's super old and doesn't apply to 1.0.7.0.

@GDUDE303: Where'd you get the 1.0.7.0 patch from? Did Games for Windows Live want to download it automatically or did you get it from the Rockstar Support site?
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #5
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
That's super old and doesn't apply to 1.0.7.0.

@GDUDE303: Where'd you get the 1.0.7.0 patch from? Did Games for Windows Live want to download it automatically or did you get it from the Rockstar Support site?
Hmm okay sorry for the wrong info
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #6
GDUDE303
Newbie Member

GDUDE303 is on a distinguished roadGDUDE303 is on a distinguished roadGDUDE303 is on a distinguished road
I got the patch from direct to drive
GDUDE303 is offline   Reply With Quote