Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2010   #1
ccalby
Newbie Member

ccalby is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile [Xbox 360] LCPD Clan Members Needed

Hello everyone, I am starting up a clan for GTA IV and GTA IV: TBoGT.
The LCPD

We are a Xbox 360 clan devoted to GTA IV. Our main goal is to serve and protect the valued citizens of Liberty City. We are a role-playing clan which means we try and stay on task and play as realistically as possible so you criminals better look out because our highly trained police officers will come up behind you and take you into custody,

We respond to every call possible, from a 10-12 (Traffic Stop) to a 11-99 (Explosion) we are ready for almost anything. At the beginning of each game, we will chose who will be criminals and who will be cops.

Currently this clan is under development and I plan on having it all set up by June 10th. However we need some people to help me with the recruitment video that will be posted on youtube.

If you are interested, please email me at
Code:
ccalby[at]hotmail.com
If you help me with the recruitment video, you will get to skip training and be promoted to Internal Affairs (highest level) when the clan opens.

Thanks and hope to see you in our video

--Conor
ccalby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010   #2
ccalby
Newbie Member

ccalby is an unknown quantity at this point
Just an update

We have enough members to start a patrol. We also have a site at
www.lcpd.shockinghost.com

Thanks,

--Conor
ccalby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011   #3
TheCrim
Garrity
Newbie Member

TheCrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Bleh

Hey, dude, I'm up for that. Spectre Four, mail me when you can.
Old 01-03-2012   #4
CommissionerD
Newbie Member

CommissionerD is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a Job Offer for you.

Hi,

My names Dante Harris, and I am the current Commissioner of the Liberty City Police Department Urgent Response Team. I have read your thread, and after consulting my Internal Affairs Agency we have come to agree that It would please us if you would apply for the Internal Affairs Director Position. With that Position you will Hold the second highest rank in the LCPDURT right behind me the commissioner. You will receive cases that may include Crooked Cops or may be even just the investigation of a Officer because of the amount of tickets he has written. But since you will be the Direct you be overlooking the Cases behind the "big desk". You receive a unmarked crown vic or unmarked chevy impala, and will be issued a Glock 40 Semi-Automatic and 12 gauge shot-gun. For special investigations you will be issued a M16 or AR 15. Please Reply Soon on wether you will take the offer or not, if your accept, you will be interviewed and trained

LCPDURT Commissioner
Dante Harris
CommissionerD is offline   Reply With Quote