Old 06-20-2008   #16
Traf
Newbie Member

Traf is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, I really want to get the Super GT but I will not spawn it with the cheat. Apart from the one in Stevie's missions is there any place thats good to look for it? Thanks
Traf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #17
GT409

GT409 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traf View Post
Hey guys, I really want to get the Super GT but I will not spawn it with the cheat. Apart from the one in Stevie's missions is there any place thats good to look for it? Thanks
Union Drive - Bernie Crane
After the Russians stop, kill them, return to your car, get in, then get out so Bernie will follow, get in the Super GT, drive Bernie home, take the car to your safe house

Hope that helps!

Just 1 Flying Rat left!
GT409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #18
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
If above doesn't work try Brucie's races, I've got a Comet and a Super GT like that.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008   #19
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
found another car. sadly i can't get a picture it's a black landstalker. everything on the exterior is normal, or at least i think it is, but it has tv's in the back of the front seats. i found three of them in a caravan just outside of the hospital near the north west corner of middle park, near holland. i fired at one of them, they all stopped the drivers got out, and fired back.

figured it'd count as a rare/ special car since not all landstalkers have tv's in them.

[edit] they may come in colors other than black because i was able to respray one and now it's gray

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by grittack; 07-05-2008 at 10:32 PM..
grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #20
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
and apparently a tuned version of the ingot

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by grittack; 07-09-2008 at 11:14 AM..
grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #21
Noblemight
Newbie Member

Noblemight is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traf View Post
Save your game with a banshee or turismo in your lot? Go to the borough where you haven't finished the races or any borough after Brucie says you've finished the races. Call Brucie for a race and check what the drivers are driving. Steal the car then and take a hit with Brucie's approval or just drive the race tailing the car you want and take it after the race. Made things so much simpler than trolling both cities for a vehicle.
Noblemight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #22
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
The Futo GT rocks, HARD!!!!! It is my second favorite vehicle after the Sabre Turbo.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #23
ranjot123
Newbie Member

ranjot123 is an unknown quantity at this point
thank............................................. ...

good work................................

Last edited by ranjot123; 12-14-2011 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
ranjot123 is offline   Reply With Quote