Join Date: Jul 2011
Arrest Warrant testing
I've been working for a while now on version 1.0 of my Arrest Warrant mod. Like Minecraft's Adventure Update, you might call this the Vehicle Update. I've added a bunch of stuff related to vehicles! And also several non-vehicle things.
The script has grown so large and complex that I'd like to do some closed testing before release — I say "closed", but basically anyone who asks can test the new version.
- You need PM rights (i.e. 10 posts or more), or some other way I can send you the download.
- You should provide bug reports and/or other feedback.
Big thanks to anyone who volunteers!
Here's an abridged list of changes in the update:
- Police can identify vehicles.
- Police can tail vehicles (poorly).
- Stolen vehicles are often reported.
- Traffic felonies alert police.
- When investigating cops lose you, they randomly guess which way you went.
- Improved detection of jumping, bumping people.
- Improved alert indicator flashing.
- More cop speech.
- You have to meet a contact to pay bribes.
- Police radio sounds disabled.
- Lower chance of being identified at night and/or in rain.
- More INI settings.
- Bug fixes, tweaks, etc.
My humble GTA4 realism scripts:
Arrest Warrant — notoriety system with cop alert meters
Bank Account — store money at ATMs and earn interest
Deadly Wrecks — car wrecks hurt, seatbelt helps
Weapon Weight — weapons and ammo slow you down
Weapon Storage — store weapons & ammo in safehouses
Real Reload — more realistic reload model for guns
Hide Radar — hide the radar & health bars for HUD-free gameplay
Q6600 @ 3.0GHz || 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM || GeForce GTX 570 1.25GB
24" LCD @ 1920x1200 || Windows 7 Professional x64 || GTA4 v126.96.36.199
Last edited by AngryAmoeba; 12-23-2011 at 12:35 AM.. Reason: Change list
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|