Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2011   #121
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I hope we can customize the walkers! I'd like to put some rims on there.. maybe nitros?

I was trying to dig more stuff up on leaked shit. Check this out! Guy got a copy of the game already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejl4kPNkDac

That is so awesome! The box art is comprised of screenshots from the first and only trailer R* has released! Way to keep the announcement excitement on the cover!

Last edited by dokujitsu; 11-28-2011 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #122
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokujitsu View Post
I hope we can customize the walkers! I'd like to put some rims on there.. maybe nitros?

I was trying to dig more stuff up on leaked shit. Check this out! Guy got a copy of the game already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejl4kPNkDac

That is so awesome! The box art is comprised of screenshots from the first and only trailer R* has released! Way to keep the announcement excitement on the cover!
Old 11-29-2011   #123
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post

Old 11-29-2011   #124
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
i should pay more attention.

this thread has been dead for like a week, i forgot what was going on here.
Old 12-11-2011   #125
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

just found these Leaked Screenshots, the first few look familiar...

Code:
http://www.gametrainers.org/2011/11/grand-theft-auto-v-leaked-images-new.html

EDIT: disabled link incase there is a virus, here's a screenshot of the page instead:

(click the image for a full size version on imageshack)

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 12-12-2011 at 12:40 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #126
ibaphomet

ibaphomet is on a distinguished roadibaphomet is on a distinguished roadibaphomet is on a distinguished road
You mean: Warning: this is a virus. Eset tells me so. Don't click that.
ibaphomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #127
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
they have the same HUD and gun displays as IV.

It's not GTA V.
Old 12-12-2011   #128
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I think it is safe to assume that if they are not officially released by Rockstar, then they are probably not going to be real.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #129
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
they have the same HUD and gun displays as IV.

It's not GTA V.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified View Post
I think it is safe to assume that if they are not officially released by Rockstar, then they are probably not going to be real.
I take it you guys haven't seen the rest of this thread or forgot what was going on here, the first 3 images on that web page were "discovered" and posted by some of us on these forums.
Old 12-16-2011   #130
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
How difficult is it to understand that if there's a V logo in it, the picture is real?

thenotsogoodtrickster is online now   Reply With Quote