Grand Theft Auto IV 15 15.31%
Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned 1 1.02%
Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony 3 3.06%
Grand Theft Auto Advance 0 0%
Grand Theft Auto: China Town Wars 0 0%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2011   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Best Grand Theft Auto Game

This is the big one, this is everything, what is your favorite and what do you consider the Best Grand Theft Auto Game?
Quote:
- Grand Theft Auto 1
- Grand Theft Auto: London 1969
- Grand Theft Auto: London 1961
- GTA2
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned
- Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony
This thread is a part of the GTAGaming Poll Event.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #2
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
I think its obvious. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Doesn't need explaining.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #3
duaragan

duaragan is on a distinguished roadduaragan is on a distinguished roadduaragan is on a distinguished road
I bet san an will win but IMO gta 3 was so original and amazing.
Old 11-18-2011   #4
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Overall feel. Vice City.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011   #5
Rilian
Newbie Member

Rilian is an unknown quantity at this point
I would've liked to have seen a similar poll not including the major GTA titles (1, 2, 3, VC , SA, IV). Personally, my vote then would've gone for TBOGT, as it was massively underrated/ignored by too many, particularly those that the lack of fun/longevity in GTA IV put them off the title. As it was though, my vote in this poll went to Vice City, purely for the feel, soundtrack, characters, missions etc.
Rilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011   #6
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
I think we can all agree that Grand Theft Auto Advance & Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars are the 2 worst on that list.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011   #7
Aneim Aneheim
Newbie Member

Aneim Aneheim is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA4 pple it's about respect for the history of Liberty City and staying true to the soul of GTA. not going on vacations to san andreas and vice city...
Aneim Aneheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011   #8
Big Fella
--DanK--

Big Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enough
San Andreas. Because it was so big, the custom cars, side missions, and a lot more to do in the game.

Visit my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanK3670
Big Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011   #9
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Vice City, no question. That game was a masterpiece. It opened my eyes to a whole new world of music way back in those days, that otherwise probably would have taken me a lot longer to find.

Like I said, Vice City, it is all about that vibe, that theme. That has just stuck with me all these years, it will be one of those games I play several years from now. So many very precious memories with it.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011   #10
stanko

stanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enough
1. San Andreas
2. Vice City
3. Everything else
stanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #11
malkolm440
Newbie Member

malkolm440 is on a distinguished roadmalkolm440 is on a distinguished road
stuck betweeen vc or gta4

vc had everything..

gta4 had "three leaf clover" :\
malkolm440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011   #12
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Grand Theft Auto IV for me. It has the most believable storyline out of all the GTA games in my opinion - characters are more lifelike and realistic and of course, the game looks more visually pleasing.

GTA: San Andreas comes in at a close second though, followed by Vice City.
Old 11-29-2011   #13
fatcow
Newbie Member

fatcow is an unknown quantity at this point
San Andreas ----vs.----- Vice City... IMO
They were amazing,,,, Both did the best out of all games of making you feel like you are in that timeline with the music, pedestrians, and events.. (Riots in LA, The begging of the coke game in miami) and it is an obvious tie... but when it comes with the #of cars, purchasable houses, the immense map, how advanced it was at the time, the extra activities, and missions is what makes San Andreas great....
fatcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #14
dirtbag101
Newbie Member

dirtbag101 is an unknown quantity at this point
S.A,just played it again after a LONG time,fuck I forgot how fun that game can be,great story,great gameplay
dirtbag101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #15
nany3319
Newbie Member

nany3319 is an unknown quantity at this point
how advanced it was at the time, the extra activities, and missions is what makes San Andreas great....
________

synthetic grass
nany3319 is offline   Reply With Quote