Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2011   #151
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by killahmatic View Post
just a small fraction of what i'd love to see in the game.

- i would love a kayak to be apart of the game. it wouldn't be an idea way to travel, but it could be fun if its in the right environment. maybe some missions based around it... maybe a river at the mountain, and kayak rentals.
- the return of the Bandito
- Horses in the county. with dogs in the game, other animals aren't out of the question. I think it'd be fun and a little hilarious to ride a horse through the city.
- Or maybe mounted police in the county???
-a Campground. it was awkward to see motor homes in San Andreas and no reason for them to be around. But it would be kind of cool to go through a campground seeing people sit around fires and set up camp..
- things from the past. not necessarily characters. but certain aspects that made previous games great. like maybe gta 3's Kuruma? it was a basic car, but in a way, legendary, since it was the first 3d car you could drive in the franchise. also maybe the undercover Cheetah cop? or maybe make tommy vercetti's hawiian shirt wearable. i could go on forever..
- safe houses, rather than homes like SA had. Such as basic warehouses or small buildings in back alleyways.
- Area 69. The possibilities with this would be endless. Story lines alone could be unbelievable.
- Cars based on the new camaro, mustang, challenger.
- add an earthquake to the story. they could add different features for that time period such as no/limited electricity, streetlights out, cops directing traffic, damage to some buildings or roads or cars, fires, etc.
- snow. it could be a possibility on the mountain. a very, very slim possibility. and if that happened, they could add snow plows, assuming theres a road going up the mountain.
- CJ. he doesnt even have to show up in the story, but they should keep grove street, and some how mention that he does exist. the way SA ended, he wasnt going anywhere, and he didnt seem to be in danger of anyone else killing him off. GTA IV didnt bring any characters back, but IV and V may be very different.
- City Workers actually working. Such as building new roads, or repaving old ones. Which would add to the difficulty of escaping police, with random, familiar routes closed off. grading the sand. professional lawn mowers. tow trucks picking up dead cars and hauling them to a junk yard.
- a junk yard.
- smarter police. GTA has avoided making them much smarter, and instead has made them angrier, and in bigger numbers.
- no more teasing us with things that seem usable but aren't! if its in the game, it should be usable!
A good list, nothing too outlandish, i like your thinking, i don't think we'll get a full on earthquake though, perhaps on rare occasions there will be minor tremors?
Old 11-15-2011   #152
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
I read somewhere that snow would be in, prolly was in one of those rumoured lists.
I hope that it's true though.
THB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011   #153
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
It would be interesting to have a mission like Four leaf Clover, but with more freedom to decide which way you exit the area. I like a lot of the later missions in IV but felt like I was being "sheep-dogged" to move to a certain spot too much. You never really felt like you had the choice to decide movement in some of the missions. I guess I'm just being spoiled too much as the series evolves.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011   #154
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
It would be interesting to have a mission like Four leaf Clover, but with more freedom to decide which way you exit the area. I like a lot of the later missions in IV but felt like I was being "sheep-dogged" to move to a certain spot too much. You never really felt like you had the choice to decide movement in some of the missions. I guess I'm just being spoiled too much as the series evolves.
I would like to see story play out differently depending how you do the missions, for example if you were stealing something from some gang, if you went in quietly and killed the guards in your way stealthily and tried to avoid being spotted, stole the item, and got away cleanly, it should let be later on in the story before the gang find out it was you, whereas if you go in guns blazing, the gang are immediately after you in the story.

That way you have freedom to complete missions how you like, and a (slightly) dynamic story line.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 11-16-2011 at 09:44 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011   #155
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
I would like to see story play out differently depending how you do the missions, for example if you were stealing something from some gang, if you went in quietly and killed the guards in your way stealthily and tried to avoid being spotted, stole the time, and got away cleanly, it should let be later on in the story before the gang find out it was you, whereas if you go in guns blazing, the gang are immediately after you in the story.

That way you have freedom to complete missions how you like, and a (slightly) dynamic story line.
Exactly. I admit I know nothing about the work that goes into programming a game. I just think that alternative outcomes depending on how a mission is executed and how it affects future missions and overall status in the game would be a great new feature. Kind of like expanding how things were slightly different after the Playboy X/Dwayne Forge plotline.
Old 11-16-2011   #156
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
True story, that would be very awesome.
Many games has this kind of stuff actually (if you do it this way, it turns out like this and if you do i that way etc etc..)

There where quite a few of those kind of missions in IV actually, first in the beginning when you could let a dude walk or kill him on the roof, then choose which McReary brother to kill, Playboy X/Dwayne, Kill Dmitri or do the deal for example.

More of those would be great imho.
THB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011   #157
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I want better Mobile phone UI, seriously. and also be able to change phone
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011   #158
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
part II -

- paintball guns. It wouldn't do too much damage as a weapon, but it would add on to the fun of the game, & cause a wanted level if you shoot a cop or cop car. & maybe adding a paintball game with the winner earning money.
- the ability to recruit a dog (like you could gang members in SA), but only 1 dog at a time.
- Police dogs. Depending on the difficulty of escaping them, they could appear at 4-5 star.
- the ARMY, but only if theres an Area 69, and they only attack you if you enter that area.
- the NAVY. They could replace police boats if you're in the water with a 6 star wanted level.
- A full size aircraft carrier, with multiple aircraft, and boats. and multiple interior floors, with many missions based around it.
- robbing businesses/banks, this time as a larger part of the game. A continuous way to make money. Small businesses give you a 2 star level, banks give you a 4 star level.
- a cheat that gives you a 1 star wanted level every time a cop sees you speeding past him or running red lights. but only as a cheat, or it would become frustrating, and a little too life-like.
- GTA versions of real celebrities. maybe a Charlie Sheen-type character. Actually GTA could include a Charlie Sheen character with ease.
- the steets get much more populated during morning/afternoon rush hours & lunch time.
- mail service. i dont know why, but i wanna steal a little mail truck..
- more safe house options. At certain points in the game, multiple houses go up for sale and you can choose which to buy. After you buy it the other 2 will be off the market aswell. Choices will be like "do you want the house with the 2 car garage or the house with the 1 car garage & a parking space out front" Or maybe location will be a part of which house you choose.
- near the end of the game you take over a building with storage units (or maybe a parking lot). Which can save many, many cars. It the bonus we've all wanted for years.
Old 11-22-2011   #159
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
part II -
- the ability to recruit a dog (like you could gang members in SA), but only 1 dog at a time.
That would be so much fun, I would tell them to murder whores as I watch.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011   #160
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
- more safe house options. At certain points in the game, multiple houses go up for sale and you can choose which to buy. After you buy it the other 2 will be off the market aswell. Choices will be like "do you want the house with the 2 car garage or the house with the 1 car garage & a parking space out front" Or maybe location will be a part of which house you choose.
perhaps you could buy and sell houses, over time house prices, will fluctuate randomly according to the area and other factors, perhaps amount of crime in the area if its really detailed, one idea is, a news report on the radio saying 'in other news there has been a recent increase/decrease in house prices in the so and so area' and you could then check your property/s in that area, and if you manage to catch it you may be able to buy a house while its cheaper, wait, and then sell it on for a profit, or perhaps by a derelict drug den, pay some money and have it pimped out, which you can then keep for yourself or to see what the market does, or sell on for a possible profit?

it's a nice way of making money if you want to put the effort in, but if you don't want to it doesn't matter, you can still just buy and use the properties as safe houses.
Old 01-16-2012   #161
0utlawz
Newbie Member

0utlawz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
perhaps you could buy and sell houses, over time house prices, will fluctuate randomly according to the area and other factors, perhaps amount of crime in the area if its really detailed, one idea is, a news report on the radio saying 'in other news there has been a recent increase/decrease in house prices in the so and so area' and you could then check your property/s in that area, and if you manage to catch it you may be able to buy a house while its cheaper, wait, and then sell it on for a profit, or perhaps by a derelict drug den, pay some money and have it pimped out, which you can then keep for yourself or to see what the market does, or sell on for a possible profit?

it's a nice way of making money if you want to put the effort in, but if you don't want to it doesn't matter, you can still just buy and use the properties as safe houses.
GTA should develop their in-game property buying system:
- Every district should have at least one safehouse and business to buy.
- Each safehouse and business has different interior.
- Every business will generate income from the day the player bought it but if they want more there are missions to unlock those business as a front.
- An information like maintenance cost/employee salary should be shown before buying certain safehouse or business.
- If the player unable to pay those taxes, authorities will confiscate their safehouse/business until they are able to redeem it.
- The player should be able to loan money from the bank or loan shark but if they couldn't return it on time, one of their assets will be confiscated (in case they dont have any assets, police will arrest them).
- The player could get more money to loan from the loan shark but higher interest and risk too, A hitman will be sent to hunt them down if they forgot to pay.
- Safehouse or business can be sold.
- But if the player doesn't have any safehouse or business left, they can not save their game because save point are only appear at bedroom or office.

I'd also like to see:
- Buyable vehicles, boats, planes, weapons, outfits except rare types.
- Garage with door at safehouse.
- Dense city and island resorts.
0utlawz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012   #162
Roper
Banned
Banned

Roper is on a distinguished roadRoper is on a distinguished road
-Wanted level for rival gangs, just like Cop wanted system
-Weapon customization
-Mod Garage
-More realistic chases
-More classic story
Roper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012   #163
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

I would like it if things you do while free roaming affects missions later in the game.
Old 01-17-2012   #164
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

how would that work?
Old 01-17-2012   #165
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Not quite sure. I was thinking that there might be a way to incorporate the idea. Maybe it goes something like this; While free roaming you rob/kill someone after they withdraw money from an ATM. Then as you start up the next mission there's either an APB on a person matching your decsription which ratches up the difficulty level or maybe just one of the those news break-ins which chronicles your actions. I know they were in IV to a degree but they were more focused on mission consequences. I thought it might make things more realistic if the free roam time could bear some consequence as well.