Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2011   #1
JStarr31

JStarr31 is on a distinguished roadJStarr31 is on a distinguished roadJStarr31 is on a distinguished road
Question Coincidence???? you tell me...

in terms of Los Santos' scope and size...i think R* already tried to show us in the past...heres something i thought it was interesting....

What do you think...??? Coincidence??? Maybe R* put it in our face yet we were too nieve to perceive it? (remember the Paris hint-rumor??)

Feel free to share....
JStarr31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #2
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
In my opinion that is disturbingly far from a hint. Sorry dewd.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #3
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Don't see it either. Oh yeah, aren't you the one who was convinced that Detroit was the city?
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #4
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
what is that you've put over LA? looks like some torn paper or something?
Old 11-06-2011   #5
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
It's from that poster found in GTA IV who was believed to be a hint for the nexy GTA.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #6
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I think this is a case of looking too far into things if I'm quite honest.
Old 11-06-2011   #7
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Virus View Post
It's from that poster found in GTA IV who was believed to be a hint for the nexy GTA.
I literally just stumbled upon what this is while reading about GTA V on CVG, i can't believe i never knew about that Liberty City, It's Over thing
Old 11-06-2011   #8
JStarr31

JStarr31 is on a distinguished roadJStarr31 is on a distinguished roadJStarr31 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppar View Post
Don't see it either. Oh yeah, aren't you the one who was convinced that Detroit was the city?
Yeaaaa....no. Wasn't me...DC; different story...It wasn't as much as convinced, just hoping someone would've joined in my fun but i got jumped like i was trolling or anti-SA....hey look on the brightside, atleast i didnt think we could drill oil for some reason...

i figured it was a stretch....i just thought it was interesting and maybe somebody else would...nothing big
Old 11-06-2011   #9
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
I literally just stumbled upon what this is while reading about GTA V on CVG, i can't believe i never knew about that Liberty City, It's Over thing
I wonder if that 's going to make sense as we find about GTA V. Or was it them just saying TBoGT was the final part of IV (if that was even a clue at all).
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #10
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Was there a rumor about it being in Paris? I don't recall that.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #11
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Very cool idea but dude, that poster doesn't even half-fit the map you overlayed it on lol.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #12
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Buddy you're clutching at straws here.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #13
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Was there a rumor about it being in Paris? I don't recall that.
That's no rumor - notice the message R* has hidden cleverly in their press release:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR GAMES
We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern France.
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #14
JStarr31

Quote:
Originally Posted by masteratt View Post
Very cool idea but dude, that poster doesn't even half-fit the map you overlayed it on lol.
i kno....the hole map isnt relative....but it does only cover LA County....not LA city but LA county...you know Los Santos and surrounding countryside beaches, etc.... but whatever you guys are bias anyway