Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2011   #46
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post
Attachment 4646

DON'T DOUBT ME BRO!!!!

Edit: Yes that logo is in the corner all the time. It's kinda annoying.I wouldn't even buy this game when it comes out because of that, but I go so much money coming in from moving kilos, I just can't keep it all.
i was about to post this same exact screenshot...
Old 11-06-2011   #47
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomberlegend View Post
It's clearly fake to me.

RDR with a GTA V logo.

But it has the GTA V logo...

clearly it's for GTA V.
Old 11-06-2011   #48
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
But he looks like a Russian?

Look at that navy striped shit. Only a hardcore Russian would wear something like that
I can confirm this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .LiLe. View Post
He wasn't Russian neither was he Serbian. He was Slovenian. Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Russian, Slovenian are all basically same language. Just few different words.
.. a few different words? lol.
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #49
Bomberlegend
Newbie Member

Bomberlegend is on a distinguished roadBomberlegend is on a distinguished roadBomberlegend is on a distinguished roadBomberlegend is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
But it has the GTA V logo...

clearly it's for GTA V.
Well then it must be real.

It's not like photoshop could make that happen.
Bomberlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #50
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
What's photoshop? Is that a place where you can buy pictures?
Old 11-06-2011   #51
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxstein View Post
What's photoshop? Is that a place where you can buy pictures?
Yeah, my mate Jasc has a Paintshop right next door.
Old 11-06-2011   #52
RapBoy

RapBoy will become famous soon enoughRapBoy will become famous soon enoughRapBoy will become famous soon enoughRapBoy will become famous soon enoughRapBoy will become famous soon enoughRapBoy will become famous soon enoughRapBoy will become famous soon enoughRapBoy will become famous soon enough
wow...

I can see bigfoot in that screenshot, he's far in the distance look closely.
RapBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #53
Roxstein
HK343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Yeah, my mate Jasc has a Paintshop right next door.
Cool, at least he's no GIMP.
Old 11-06-2011   #54
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
This is most likely one of the many areas in GTA 5 you can buy to develop huge oil fields to drill for the black gold. This is pretty much confirmed by now.

Also, notice the GTA 5 logo. Totally legit.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #55
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
I heard that after you develop the oil field you can park your blimp there. My buddy's dog's cousin's uncle works at R* and gave me leaked insider information that nobody else on earth has but I deleted it so I can't show you.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #56
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Then you probably heard about the late-game possibility of creating a space shuttle for inter-galactic drugtrades too. Can't wait for this.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #57
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Virus View Post
Then you probably heard about the late-game possibility of creating a space shuttle for inter-galactic drugtrades too. Can't wait for this.
Are you fucking kidding me? That's awesome!
Old 11-06-2011   #58
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
I heard instead of cash in the game they will pay in baked goods. You will then become the owner of your very own bakery. Then game over.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #59
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
it's actually potato chips, like in San Andreas when you'd take someones money and CJ would say "Gimme those chips!"
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #60
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
Update:

There are kids in the game. The Aliens bring them all back once you kill Claude! Now me and my son, from the hooker. Are going out and doing activities so I can get his like percentage over 90 and then we'll get twin jetpacks. I just took him camping and we were totally killing wildlife until Lazlow was like "shoot that guy!" His head popped like a zit. The graphics are just amazing!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote