Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2011   #16
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I don't mind the idea of multiple people if it's done right... I don't want it chopping and changing after doing a few missions of mid life crisis guy, jumping straight into black guy from the hood's story... I want it like BoGT and LaD, finish one mans story then change over.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #17
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
And who do you play in the end? Unless it's like RDR where you get stuck with that one protagonist perm unless you decide to restart the game.
Old 11-03-2011   #18
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
If its Los Santos and the Coutryside then thats not bad. LA Noire had one city nd it was huuuuuuge!! I'm sure if they have one city then they must have some sort of a plan.
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #19
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
This is terrible news :/ How the fuck are they gonna hide the other two cities without completely redesigning the state? And if they're changing it so extremely, why not make a completely new city/state
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #20
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Honestly I don't want to play as one guy for one mission then play as some other guy the next then go back to first guy and so on...

If they broke it down in chapters kind of like with the DLC's I wouldn't mind it.
Old 11-03-2011   #21
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
I don't mind the idea of multiple people if it's done right... I don't want it chopping and changing after doing a few missions of mid life crisis guy, jumping straight into black guy from the hood's story... I want it like BoGT and LaD, finish one mans story then change over.
This x1000
I'd hate it if I had to jump back and forth between characters.
Would probably be nice if there was 2 people's stories and you could choose which one to do first, and both would cross at certain points.

As for it being only LS, It's not too bad. The main thing that makes me wonder, is that they showed quite a few planes in the trailer, if they're not flyable, that's just a dirty tease. If they are, where are you flying to if there's only one major city. I guess we'll see as they reveal more.
Old 11-03-2011   #22
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Not pleased by this news. I'm gonna not follow every piece of news we get/leaks and whatnot.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote