Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2011   #151
Clancy3434

Clancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enough
biggest indicator that there's more than one city? where's the barrier to keep you from different parts of los santos when the game stars? nowhere...

also, they wouldn't have jets if you couldn't fly them anywhere... they stated that as a reason as to why they weren't in GTA IV. why include jets when there's just one city?
Clancy3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #152
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
For a DLC, I would love a playthrough with a character who starts his life of crime and never had one. But slowly. Starts off with small things like robbing a store, selling drugs. And then has to move up to bigger crime as his life becomes more dangerous.

Yes, I'm talking about a character similar to Walter White from Breaking Bad.

I'm still thrilled for the story this seems to be taking though!
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #153
GTA:Futbol

GTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished road
I hope flight school and driving school makes a return with some new challenges. I actually quite enjoyed those.
Old 11-02-2011   #154
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
What was that song from the trailer... it sounded like a cut and mix of another familiar song... or is it just me?

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #155
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
Holy funk! Those clouds do look damn realistic!
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #156
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I love how the little things make the environment feel more real. Look at the wind blowing the sand in the first shot, amazing.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #157
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
I want a private jet(late in the game naturally) with the possibility of having a pilot flying for you, while you are able to walk around in the plane watching TV, internet, sleeping, wardrobe etc. Or just enjoy the view while the pilot is flying like the taxi.

I really love how the city looks so much more detailed with all these little things making it so much more real.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #158
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
What was that song from the trailer... it sounded like a cut and mix of another familiar song... or is it just me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvotL...eature=related
Old 11-02-2011   #159
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
The Mountain scene and the 0:27 scene with the windmills are just wow... just looking out at 0:27, anything could be out there...

Also, thank you very much, Skillet.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 11-02-2011   #160
FTW
Newbie Member

FTW is an unknown quantity at this point
I want Bigfoot to be hiding on the mountain like all the rumours when the original SA was released.
FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #161
DNArationX
Newbie Member

DNArationX is on a distinguished roadDNArationX is on a distinguished roadDNArationX is on a distinguished road
The background song is a mix of GTA SA and GTA LCS
DNArationX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #162
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
I love how the little things make the environment feel more real. Look at the wind blowing the sand in the first shot, amazing.
Yeah and when it shows the 2 guys joggin, the ladys turn around to check them and talk to eachother after passing them cool shit!
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #163
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Also, before Vice City came out, I thought about how cool the golf course could be. I figured people would be going up and down it and playing golf. It turned out to be kind of a waste of space. NOW PEOPLE ACTUALLY PLAY FUCKING GOLF OMG

My 12 year old desires have been fulfilled.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #164
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

I lol'd at the crop thing at around 0:43...

Watching this really made me feel young(er) again... Just getting my excitement through the roof. God, I can't fucking wait for what ever bits information is thrown out at us next...

Quote:
Old 11-02-2011   #165
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNArationX View Post
The background song is a mix of GTA SA and GTA LCS
The song used in the trailer is "Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake" by The Small Faces.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote