Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2011   #106
Budel007player
Newbie Member

Budel007player is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,

I'm new to this site, but I've noticed something quite cool.
A Ducth internetshop site has a product called GTA V, set to release on the 24th of March in 2013. It says "beschikbaar 24/04/2013" which translates to "Available 4/24/2013", trust me I'm Dutch. It just striked mee that this hasn't been officially announced yet! I don't know how to insert an image from my PC, but I have made a PrintScreen of the release date, for those how are interested.

Greetings,

Robert

Dutch Website Link: http://www.bol.com/nl/p/games/grand-...291/index.html
Budel007player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #107
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Go home and be a family man

A place where drugs and gangwars are basically everyday, a place where psychopaths like Carl Johnson used to commit mass murder on a daily basis.

Yep, a family man
Old 11-02-2011   #108
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrieono View Post
This?
That building to the right almost looks like it belongs in Las Venturras. /muppet mode
Old 11-02-2011   #109
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
And that pic also has a hell-of-a-long bridge to other island maybe?
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #110
GTA:Futbol

GTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished road
Yea I doubt it's Tommy either. Not saying geriatrics can't fuck shit up but nah lol

I think that it's all of SA because of how the original SA reveal was and just the fact that if you could render a whole state on PS2, then the possibilities on PS3 almost seam endless (but of course they're not). I really can't wait to see San Fierro with all new graphics and most of all, road work. San Fierro was my favorite city. Just the vibe and all that was my fave. Imagine those hills in GTA V! I like the cars too, drop top looked cool. I expect that feature to be in game.

Couple of other points (not in chronological order):
+Seems to be a big focus on wealth (or lack there of). The shots of the homeless ppl and the guy putting in the foreclosure sign and what not.
+Customizable weapons maybe? Saw the AK Faughty Sevum (as me and the lads call it) with a silencer. That would be a cool aspect.
+Place where the guys get out with the AKs looks like a Rodeo drive style get up
+The older gentleman has a sight on his AK. Might be part of the customization system.

It looks epic already. The shot of the black guy running is right where CJ and Sweet got ambushed during that gang meeting I think. I think that's the same hotel.
GTA:Futbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #111
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
If it comes out in October it would be right around the time of the 10th anniversary of Vice City.

GTA V

V FOR VERCETTI
Old 11-02-2011   #112
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aso513 View Post
There seems to be a hispanic guy driving a car at 1:05.
There appears to be an African American at 0.37 too. What's your point?
Old 11-02-2011   #113
adrieono
"Maybe Things Will Be Different Here..."

adrieono is on a distinguished roadadrieono is on a distinguished roadadrieono is on a distinguished road
GTA V seems like it will be set in the present day, as seen by the vehicles and architecture of the city, there also appears to be an emphasis on the present-day recession.The trailer also shows scenes of homes being sold, homeless people begging for change on the streets, and people sleeping rough in tents beside an underpass. This fits into the five-dollar bill motif of the 'V' in the GTA V logo.

Could the character's monologue suggest that his wealthy lifestyle falls apart amid the recession, that forces him to turn to a life of crime?
adrieono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #114
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
Also, I have a feeling that the mile high club building will get built during the game...
A One World Trade Center kinda vibe perhaps...
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #115
The Commander

The Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enough

The building on the left is the building you go to in GTA: San Andreas for that Grove Street Families meeting before it is raided by the cops.
It looks damn close to it anyhow.
The Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #116
m0j0NL
Newbie Member

m0j0NL is an unknown quantity at this point
Cant wait for more info.

First trailer got my heart beating like nuts, same as with the previous GTA games / expansions.

Guess i`m going back to GTA 3 and play them all through till the last one..and hope the game will be out by then
m0j0NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #117
GTA:Futbol

GTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRTee View Post
And that pic also has a hell-of-a-long bridge to other island maybe?
Maybe. Just looks like an on ramp to me though. I've noticed that they've been evolving the highway system for awhile now. Rmbr the crazy ones where everyone had one speed in SA lol? Then in IV the traffic was a bit more realistic and the highway signs were readable.

I think V will have a seriously complex system of freeways and whatnot.
GTA:Futbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #118
aso513
Newbie Member

aso513 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
There appears to be an African American at 0.37 too. What's your point?
Just seemed with the theatric camera angle that he could also be a playable character.
aso513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #119
yellow86
Newbie Member

yellow86 is on a distinguished roadyellow86 is on a distinguished roadyellow86 is on a distinguished road
I love it is finally a riches to rags back to riches story !! The poor guy starting from scratch to make money idea was getting old. They can still go that route where you lose everything and have to work from the bottom up again. I don't think that's going to happen though and the story revolves around you getting caught up in something and have to play the game (maybe wife and kids being kidnapped or killed in the robbery you see in the trailer..?) and get involved with criminal activities.
yellow86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #120
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrieono View Post
GTA V seems like it will be set in the present day, as seen by the vehicles and architecture of the city, there also appears to be an emphasis on the present-day recession.The trailer also shows scenes of homes being sold, homeless people begging for change on the streets, and people sleeping rough in tents beside an underpass. This fits into the five-dollar bill motif of the 'V' in the GTA V logo.

Could the character's monologue suggest that his wealthy lifestyle falls apart amid the recession, that forces him to turn to a life of crime?
Maybe they could use the shitty excuse of a having a brother with Asthma to turn the protagonist into a serial killer...It worked so well in Vice City Stories.

Wait no takers?