Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2011   #31
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Only disappointing thing? It didn't show the release date. In time, I guess.

Other than that, I can't wait.
Old 11-02-2011   #32
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
As far as I can make out (it was 7 years ago, and I was here when the trailer launched) the first trailer for San Andreas only showed Los Santos. I'm still holding out hope for a desert and San Francisco.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pze6mdhnBLM

My God! he's right!
Old 11-02-2011   #33
Clancy3434

Clancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enough
i just rewatched the san andreas trailers... and yes, indeed... the first trailer showed only los santos. it even showed the vinewood sign in much the same way it did in this trailer for GTA V.

certainly not confirmation that it's all of san andreas... but not a denial either.
Clancy3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #34
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
The guy on the balcony also appeared with the guys in the scene when they busted out the van with AK 47s with silencers. Looks like Tommy Vercetti!
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #35
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
1:03, the shot with the oil rig thing, THERE'S A MOTHERFUCKING BLIMP IN THE SKY

Also, looks like it's on the edge of a desert in that same shot btw.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #36
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
All license plates are San Andreas plates..... never know.. their can be more then one city. first gta sa trailer they only showed one city.. and that was LS
Old 11-02-2011   #37
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
yay los angeles

also the windmills and mountain shots were blatant signs that the game will take us out of the city of Los Santos
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #38
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
1:03, the shot with the oil rig thing, THERE'S A MOTHERFUCKING BLIMP IN THE SKY

Also, looks like it's on the edge of a desert in that same shot btw.
you see the blimp in golf course shot too, i wonder if its flyable...
Old 11-02-2011   #39
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Also... the license plate doesn't say "San Andreas" it's San followed by another word ending in "EHS" or "ERS"

Old 11-02-2011   #40
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dave View Post
All license plates are San Andreas plates..... never know can be more then once city. first gta sa trailer they only showed one city.. and that was LS
The fact that it has planes lets me know its more then one city, the map will probably be around the same size as GTASA was

Im excited, its basicly GTASA on a new game engine, so much for that mod they did on GTA4 to convert it over lol

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #41
adrieono
"Maybe Things Will Be Different Here..."

adrieono is on a distinguished roadadrieono is on a distinguished roadadrieono is on a distinguished road

I wonder will be able to use this?
adrieono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #42
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I just noticed it's in the last shot as well. I think they'd at least make it destroyable. We're well and truly past the stage where you have to have non-collidable vehicles, like the moving jets in the airports in the other GTAs.
Old 11-02-2011   #43
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
yay los angeles

also the windmills and mountain shots were blatant signs that the game will take us out of the city of Los Santos
A lot of those windmills are located in the CA desert too.... hmmmmmmm
Old 11-02-2011   #44
yellow86
Newbie Member

yellow86 is on a distinguished roadyellow86 is on a distinguished roadyellow86 is on a distinguished road
To the people saying the graphics are better, to me they look more colourful and similar to Uncharted whereas GTA 4 leans more towards Heavy Rain (best video game graphics ever imo); darker, more detailed and sharper. Am I the only one in this ? It would make sense since this game has a bigger map and needs to make the graphics less. Or maybe it's just because GTA 4 was such a huge step graphics wise that it seems it's more or less the same.
yellow86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #45
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Also... the license plate doesn't say "San Andreas" it's San followed by another word ending in "EHS" or "ERS"

That looks like "Andreas" to me, tbh