Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2011   #1
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
Kotaku gta 5 location article

well i dont know if this was put up as of yet ill put it for all of you. its a kotaku article saying that they have confirmed reports its going to be in los angeles heres the article.

http://kotaku.com/5853279/grand-thef...ple-characters

Well i for one dont want it set in los angeles its already happened before and there excuse for the liberty city re do was because the older gta 3 liberty city was a post industrial city with an east coast feel wonder what there excuse will be for los angeles re do if it turns out this article is true. I was hoping more for d.c. or chicago but anything rockstar does turns out amazing so heres waiting for the trailer.

Last edited by devil chevelle; 10-31-2011 at 09:44 PM..
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Kotaku know as much as we do, infact less, we posted that casting call article months ago, any news on GTA from Kotaku is submitted by myself or from Rockstar (plus any other members of the GTA community), high chance is, if it's not officially related from Rockstar, any GTA news you'll see on community sites like ours first.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011   #3
devil chevelle

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
I know that the casting call article was posted a while ago but that was only mentioned in this article there going off saying that this person "close to rockstar" has confirmed its in los angeles i dont even think they put rumor in front of the article which i think they usually do not to sure not a huge fan of kotaku. I dont know how often kotaku's rumors are true i just hope this time it isnt.They also went on about how dlc characters might happen again i hope that is true i enjoyed that from gta 4.
Old 10-31-2011   #4
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Unless its an official or fan page source, its really not worth reading. Kotaku has a habit of making articles with people "close to developers", mostly just to keep the site traffic up I'm guessing. Its also just another way of saying "rumor" with out using the actual word.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011   #5
devil chevelle

well that post gave me hope its not in los angeles. Nothing against the city i just dont want to do another place weve been before plus i feel like l.a. noire was enough of a realistic l.a. even if it was in the 1940's.
Old 11-01-2011   #6
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Where would you like it to be, Devil?

I mean, can't be Vice City again right? Because that was already done?
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #7
JStarr31

JStarr31 is on a distinguished roadJStarr31 is on a distinguished roadJStarr31 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
well that post gave me hope its not in los angeles. Nothing against the city i just dont want to do another place weve been before plus i feel like l.a. noire was enough of a realistic l.a. even if it was in the 1940's.
^^^ agreed...though VC and SA are the shit...i rather hope for something new....
JStarr31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #8
devil chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Where would you like it to be, Devil?

I mean, can't be Vice City again right? Because that was already done?

me personally i would like Chicago ora D.C.- Baltimore area or maybe like san andreas make a state of like Chicago, Kansas city, St Louis. or D.C. Baltimore and Philadelphia. Just something diffrent they did los santos a lot like Los Angeles last time so i dont see the need to re hash it again.
Old 11-01-2011   #9
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
me personally i would like Chicago ora D.C.- Baltimore area or maybe like san andreas make a state of like Chicago, Kansas city, St Louis. or D.C. Baltimore and Philadelphia. Just something diffrent they did los santos a lot like Los Angeles last time so i dont see the need to re hash it again.
Because Los Santos WAS Los Los Angeles. Plus, if they do revamp San An, that's only one city out of 3.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #10
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Maybe..... just maybe it might be a city outside of The United States? That would be a change.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #11
devil chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson View Post
Maybe..... just maybe it might be a city outside of The United States? That would be a change.
Not looking for that far of a change but if it was it would have to be london or moscow and id lean more towards moscow.
Old 11-01-2011   #12
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
I'd be so okay with a city outside of the U.S., but I'm not expecting it.
Pivotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #13
Matthew

Matthew is an unknown quantity at this point
Rockstar is very good at keeping secrets so i take rumors like this with big fat grain of salt.
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote