Old 10-14-2011   #1
nadizo
Newbie Member

nadizo is an unknown quantity at this point
How do you completely remove icenhancer?

Because I uninstalled and reinstalled GTA IV and it still shows up without me replacing any files...

I even deleted the saved games in the documents folder but i feel like maybe im not deleting a file that icenhancer made? I dont know how reinstalling GTA IV didnt fix the problem.

sorry mods i just noticed that my previous topic was still here i thought it dissapeared

Last edited by nadizo; 10-14-2011 at 10:59 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
nadizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
You have to delete the files from it, if you uninstall the game, the folder will still be left behind, so uninstall the game, check your GTA IV folder in Program Files, delete whatever is left behind, then install again.

Or in future, make a back up and note of what files it replaces.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #3
nadizo
Newbie Member

nadizo is an unknown quantity at this point
I deleted the Program Files/Rockstar folder... Is there something else im missing???

BTW Breaking Bad is awesome just got into it
nadizo is offline   Reply With Quote