Old 10-12-2011   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
RDR GOTY Released!

Hey guys, just a quick update about this. Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition has just been released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The collection includes:

Quote:
The original full Red Dead Redemption game - winner of over 160 Game of the Year honors - with a brand-new Hardcore single-player difficulty option.

Undead Nightmare : The one-of-a-kind experience that pits John Marston against a sinister zombie outbreak, along with its Undead Overrun survival-based Multiplayer Mode.

The Legends and Killers Multiplayer Pack: Adds to the Red Dead multiplayer experience with nine additional active Competitive mode map locations tailored for multiplayer action, 8 playable characters from Red Dead Revolver, the devastating Tomahawk weapon and more.

The Liars and Cheats Multiplayer Pack: Massively expands Free Roam multiplayer with Multiplayer Poker, Liar's Dice, Horse Racing with Combat and a slew of additional Gang Hideouts and Hunting Grounds. Plus it adds the action-packed Stronghold mode to Competitive Multiplayer.

The Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack: Six explosive and epic Cooperative Multiplayer missions to play with 2-4 players.

All the original pre-release pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack plus the Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack featuring two additional outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges.

The Solomon’s Folly single player gang hideout and challenges.

The Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack that features new fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new multiplayer locations to battle in.
If you haven't played Rockstar Games' epic western title, now's a great time to get the complete collection! Don't miss out on 2010's game of the year! You can purchase the game from the following websites:

U.S.

Rockstar Warehouse
Amazon
BestBuy
GameStop

U.K.

Game
Amazon
Old 10-13-2011   #2
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully no online passes so I can just borrow it when it comes into work.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011   #3
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Are you working where I think you're working? =P
Old 10-14-2011   #4
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
CeX?
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011   #5
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
im gonna get a copy of this today! ^_^_^_^
Old 11-11-2011   #6
Botyuueen
Newbie Member

Botyuueen is an unknown quantity at this point
Dunno why anyone wouldn't own this already. You can get the game and a used 360 for about the price of two PC games. Not to mention you could pick a handful of other games worth playing for dirt cheap at this point.

I get the whole PoG stance, but if are a gamer it's all about the games, isn't it? RDR is a game that shouldn't be missed.
Botyuueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011   #7
Zidane

Well, a friend got the game for Christmas and we played some Undead Nightmare online free roam.

Was pretty awesome. Sucks I'm terrible at the game while filming with one hand D:
Old 12-31-2011   #8
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botyuueen View Post
Dunno why anyone wouldn't own this already. You can get the game and a used 360 for about the price of two PC games. Not to mention you could pick a handful of other games worth playing for dirt cheap at this point.

I get the whole PoG stance, but if are a gamer it's all about the games, isn't it? RDR is a game that shouldn't be missed.
RDR just doesn't get me. Storywise it's all nice 'n stuff but it really plays like shit. The gameplay on this is poop. At its finest.
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012   #9
Zidane

It's all good if it's not your cuppa tea! There are people who hate Skyrim! (Japisee)

Just curious though, is it the controls or something? And what did you think of GTA4?
Old 01-01-2012   #10
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah controls are a great part of my dislike towards it. GTA IV in my opinion is also quite bad because of the clunky controls.
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #11
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I know I'm waaaay late to jump on board, but this is what I was hoping they would do! I'm picking this game up finally and see first hand what everyone has been saying for like the last 2 years.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote