Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2011   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, wait, was Red Dead Redemption unpatched?

The glitches that were patched (getting on the roof, getting inside the bank, etc...) are working now, and they weren't a month or so again. What ze heil?
Old 09-02-2011   #2
Zero
"Here we go again!"

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
I noticed this about 3 weeks ago. I remember trying to help you into some of the areas and a lot of them didn't work. But when that 3 weeks ago, when I last played, I was high as balls at my cousins and kept getting fucked with by this kid doing that invincibility roll shit. Tripped me the fuck out.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011   #3
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
The invincibility roll is annoying, but the actual invincibility glitch is just makes multiplayer unplayable. I noticed that was back too :\
Old 09-02-2011   #4
Tyler
Every Time Zone

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I ended up jumping over a few railings inside and it would slingshot me out of the building, and off a cliff.

I would die, as a result. And sometimes, i would be on a horse going full speed, and jump, and i would like bungee off the horse and be like 20 feet in the air and die.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #5
Zidane

Well it was fun while it lasted. It was patched. But it's for the best, since the retards with the invincibility cheat can finally eff off and go back to sucking at the game. I will miss exploring past the boundaries of the world, though.