Old 09-12-2011   #1
Carsonjo6
Newbie Member

Carsonjo6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Escuela of the Streets: Please Read.

I know this has been posted many times, but I can't find a sane answer to it, I've tried to install another persons save, but it's not working right so before I ask for help with that, I need to know if there's any SANE (And by sane I mean nothing like "Oh u haz to use teh motorcycles!!!!!11!!11! LULZ!" or anything of that sort) solution to this bug; (you probably all know it but oh well) I go to Manny, watch the cutscene and immediately after that I his esc and turn all my settings down to low, I jack a car and drive to the drug dealer. I do my best (Even though this reason isn't sane... I still tried it) to stay 2 car lengths behind him and stop where the gold arrow should be. But instead of the cutscene playing, nothing happens. So I get out, and in frustration, (I've done this about 50 times now) I shotgun rain the drug dealer. As I said before, I did try to download a save file, it isn't working correctly though. Is there a way around this?
Carsonjo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I've never heard of that bug and don't know how to fix it, but I DO know how to install a savegame. And I made a YouTube video about it (to get all the right download links, check out the description on YouTube):

rappo is online now   Reply With Quote