Old 08-25-2011   #1
Carycolts18
Newbie Member

Carycolts18 is an unknown quantity at this point
NEED HELP I WILL PAY YOU !!

hello im looking for someone to help me get my gta4 pc up and running i need help from what type graphics card i need to what downloads i need i need the whole nine yards and i want more of the police thing where u can get the cool police cars and lights and pull people over plzzz help im waiting anyone that has the time i rlly would like it would make my week thankss
Carycolts18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011   #2
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Could you post your computer's specs so we can get a better idea of what you're trying to run GTAIV on? Also, moving thread to Troubleshooting.
Old 08-25-2011   #3
Carycolts18
Newbie Member

Carycolts18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
Could you post your computer's specs so we can get a better idea of what you're trying to run GTAIV on? Also, moving thread to Troubleshooting.
im not sure but i know its alot i just got more to get put in but im not sure but its alot though ! thanks for replying

still up to pay if anyone can help nowwww

Last edited by Carycolts18; 08-25-2011 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Carycolts18 is offline   Reply With Quote