Old 07-08-2011   #1
BazzHunter

BazzHunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Problem

Well I didn't find any help section so I post here I installed GTA 4 + Patch 1.0.7.0 and The next mods:

REALiZMIV 6.2 + Ultimate Textures 2.0
VisualIV 1.7.5
RealisticDriving EFLC 1.2
Extreme Graphics 2.85

the problem now is:
Traces braking of cars are shown above the cars!
and when i try to put night shadows it gives me Gta4.exe crash and exit the game

Should i install the patch 1.0.4.0 or leave the 1.0.7.0 ?
BazzHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011   #2
Twiztid ICP
JRB

Twiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enough
That issue has something to do with one of the shaders (skid marks for one, and dirt tracks for another)
If you do some trial and error you can track down which shader is the one that controls the issue at hand.
What I did was replace each shader folder with a stock shader folder and then, when I found the folder that had the shader
which causes the issue, I replaced each shader in sets of 10 and tracked down the problem shader and replaced it with
a stock shader.

Also, If I'm not mistaken the "VisualIV 1.7.5" is the one that causes the issue.

I could install VisualIV, and track down which one is the problem if you can't find it.
Twiztid ICP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011   #3
BazzHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiztid ICP View Post
That issue has something to do with one of the shaders (skid marks for one, and dirt tracks for another)
If you do some trial and error you can track down which shader is the one that controls the issue at hand.
What I did was replace each shader folder with a stock shader folder and then, when I found the folder that had the shader
which causes the issue, I replaced each shader in sets of 10 and tracked down the problem shader and replaced it with
a stock shader.

Also, If I'm not mistaken the "VisualIV 1.7.5" is the one that causes the issue.

I could install VisualIV, and track down which one is the problem if you can't find it.

I downloaded VisualIV 1.7.1 and the problem stays, even i used the back up and the problem stay lol

Check this SS:
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/y...o/SDC12455.jpg

Last edited by BazzHunter; 07-08-2011 at 11:59 PM..
Old 07-10-2011   #4
Twiztid ICP
JRB

Twiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enough
Like I said in my previous comment, you'll have to do some trial an error with the STOCK (stock, as in the shaders that came with IV) shaders, copy a backup of the original shaders over your current shaders. You'll notice a huge difference in graphics but the skid marks will no longer appear. Now, go folder by folder and replace the stock shaders with the new ones (when you replace a single folder, go in game and check to see if the skid marks are showing up again) once you've found the problem folder, you'll have to hunt down which shader it is that causes the skid mark issue.

Edit: is that a photograph of your screen? lololol
You realize with ENB, when you hit "Printscreen" it saves a .bmp to the IV directory right?
So you don't have to whip out your digital camera every time you wanna take a picture of something.

Edit2: The shader that has the skidmark issue is in the "win32_30_atidx10" shaders folder.
Currently tracking down which file is the skid mark now.

Last edited by Twiztid ICP; 07-10-2011 at 04:46 PM..
Old 07-10-2011   #5
BazzHunter

Quote:
Like I said in my previous comment, you'll have to do some trial an error with the STOCK (stock, as in the shaders that came with IV) shaders, copy a backup of the original shaders over your current shaders. You'll notice a huge difference in graphics but the skid marks will no longer appear. Now, go folder by folder and replace the stock shaders with the new ones (when you replace a single folder, go in game and check to see if the skid marks are showing up again) once you've found the problem folder, you'll have to hunt down which shader it is that causes the skid mark issue.

Edit: is that a photograph of your screen? lololol
You realize with ENB, when you hit "Printscreen" it saves a .bmp to the IV directory right?
So you don't have to whip out your digital camera every time you wanna take a picture of something.

Edit2: The shader that has the skidmark issue is in the "win32_30_atidx10" shaders folder.
Currently tracking down which file is the skid mark now.
Finally i solved my problem, thanks
Now the thing is i cant install enb series ^^ i press shift+f12 and nothing happens
Old 07-10-2011   #6
Twiztid ICP
JRB

Don't know why it doesn't work when pressing Shift+F12, works for me :\

Also, here's the file that fixes the overlapping skid marks.
http://www.mediafire.com/?03qdf1xca7mbafs

And here's a screen shot to prove it.

Last edited by Twiztid ICP; 07-10-2011 at 05:38 PM..
Old 07-10-2011   #7
BazzHunter

Quote:
Don't know why it doesn't work when pressing Shift+F12, works for me :\

Also, here's the file that fixes the overlapping skid marks.
http://www.mediafire.com/?03qdf1xca7mbafs

And here's a screen shot to prove it.
Thank you very much!
Btw your settings look sick
Can i know ur enbseries.ini config?
Old 07-10-2011   #8
Twiztid ICP
JRB

Sure you can http://www.mediafire.com/?2x0ynq3mxbbn2zb
Old 07-10-2011   #9
BazzHunter

Quote:
Thnaks
Btw I dont have that enbseries-Antialiasing.ini :/ where did u download the enb series? u have 1.0.7.0 ? or 1.4?
Old 07-10-2011   #10
Twiztid ICP
JRB

Enb download
http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/enb-x2vmu-v10-f8348

And I'm running 7.0 (I'm currently working on getting that enb compatible with version 7.0)
Old 07-10-2011   #11
BazzHunter

Quote:
Enb download
http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/enb-x2vmu-v10-f8348

And I'm running 7.0 (I'm currently working on getting that enb compatible with version 7.0)
Thanks It works, what doesnt work is anti aliasing ^^ when i press shift+f12 all change less antialiasing
Old 07-11-2011   #12
Twiztid ICP
JRB

I don't know what the AA file is for, it might have something to do with when you press "P" ingame though, take a look at the difference when your playing with that turned on, and tell me if you notice a difference.
Old 07-11-2011   #13
BazzHunter

Quote:
I don't know what the AA file is for, it might have something to do with when you press "P" ingame though, take a look at the difference when your playing with that turned on, and tell me if you notice a difference.
Well i didnt know about pressing P, i did it and there was a difference with AA but almost nothing