Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2011   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
PlayStation Network is back up!

Very good news this Sunday morning; the PlayStation Network is back up and running! Though with limited activity... the PS Store is down, though will be restored soon. Just a heads up, don't attempt going to the PS Store through L.A. Noire, as it will freeze the game as Sony has not restored that service yet.

On another note, to celebrate the one year anniversary of Red Dead Redemption's release, we will be playing the game online later today on the PS3 from 3 PM to 4:30 PM, and the Xbox 360 version from 4:35 to 6 PM, U.S. Eastern Time. I will be recording video and taking screen caps of the session. Add me on PlayStation Network to be invited to the game. My PSN ID is CaseyTheVA and Xbox 360 ID is Ottomancer. Happy hunting!
Old 05-15-2011   #2
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a plan Casey, hit me up on Skype when its on
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011   #3
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I've only got it on Xbox
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011   #4
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Re-read it, Joshey =P
Old 05-15-2011   #5
waffleghost

waffleghost will become famous soon enoughwaffleghost will become famous soon enoughwaffleghost will become famous soon enoughwaffleghost will become famous soon enoughwaffleghost will become famous soon enoughwaffleghost will become famous soon enough
Hot damn now to go get my copy of red dead back from my friend.
Old 05-15-2011   #6
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, I doubt I will be on. Sony is to shit to restore PSN world-wide. Lets do it individually by region, cause US is that more important than EU and Asia. They can't even give us a rough guess when we will be back -_-
Old 05-15-2011   #7
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
aye.

Because when you turn on a car you immediately red line in 4th gear?

They're bringing it back slowly to make sure they don't fuckup and have a ton of false starts.

ANYWAY, casey you accepted that friend request i sent from that xbox account aye? I might actually play later today with you cunts :3
Old 05-15-2011   #8
iKlipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
aye.

Because when you turn on a car you immediately red line in 4th gear?

They're bringing it back slowly to make sure they don't fuckup and have a ton of false starts.

So its been 20 hours since they announced PSN coming back. The US is up and going but during that 20 hours, their webmasters haven't even updated the information page to tell us when we will be back. Great coverage. I wouldn't mind if they gave us an approx time of when we will be back up and gave us a little bit of info every now and then... But they aren't telling us anything.
Old 05-15-2011   #9
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
UK and Ireland are now back up, along with the Middle East, which I thought was an odd choice to give priority to.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011   #10
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
So its been 20 hours since they announced PSN coming back. The US is up and going but during that 20 hours, their webmasters haven't even updated the information page to tell us when we will be back. Great coverage. I wouldn't mind if they gave us an approx time of when we will be back up and gave us a little bit of info every now and then... But they aren't telling us anything.
Not working here yet either. ):
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011   #11
Zidane

Did you hard reset your PS3? I've been playing with iKlipse for a while now.
Old 05-15-2011   #12
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I'm all up for a little Xbox till 12 if you're on Casey

Also, stealth edit is stealthy.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011   #13
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
Did you hard reset your PS3? I've been playing with iKlipse for a while now.
If you mean holding your finger on the power button when you turn it on then yeah, I just tried that. Nothing so far.

Edit: Hmmm @PlayStationEU on twitter says it's back up here, but I'm still getting the under maintenance message...

Edit again: Maybe it's this type of situation.

Edit yo: Now it's working, 3-4 hours later.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 05-15-2011 at 10:32 PM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011   #14
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
European offer is quite good:

Quote:

Now that certain PSN services have been restored and you’re once again enjoying online gaming, it seems a good time to confirm what is being offered as part of the Welcome Back programme.

Once we restore PlayStation Store, which will be just a little while longer, you will have the opportunity to claim your Welcome Back gifts. Please note that the Welcome Back programme is only available for those countries with access to PlayStation Store*.

All existing PlayStation Network members will be able to access the following from PlayStation Store*:

Two PS3 games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet
Infamous*
Wipeout HD/Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation*

For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet PSP
ModNation PSP
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation*

- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*

- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.

- For existing Music Unlimited subscribers, you will be given 30 days free subscription.

- We are working on a Welcome Back offer in PlayStation Home and will share that when it is confirmed.

I would like to thank all of the developers and publishers involved in this programme for their support in making this happen. We certainly couldn’t have done it without you.

You will be able to access this content once PlayStation Store comes back online and we are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support and keep checking back on the blog for more information.

For eligibility for the welcome back programme consumers must be an account holder on 20 April 2011. Specific details about these offers and eligibility requirements will be posted as the services go live. All existing PSN registrants have 30 days from when the welcome back programme goes live to redeem their content.

For the German market, InFamous and Dead Nation will be replace with Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings in the selection of PS3 games.

For the German market, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation will be replaced with Everybody’s Golf 2 and Buzz Junior Jungle Party in the selection of PSP games. Killzone Liberation will not offer online gameplay functionality.

Access to the 30 days free PS Plus subscription is only available for those countries where PS Plus is offered. You will have access to the PS Plus content planned for May for 30 days. Access to the free games and exclusive features finishes at the end of the 30-day subscription period. Anything you buy with exclusive discounts, dynamic themes and premium avatars are yours to keep forever.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/...-scee-users-2/
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011   #15
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Getting Infamous and Dead Nation, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote