Old 07-23-2008   #1
Pretty_Tony
Newbie Member

Pretty_Tony is on a distinguished roadPretty_Tony is on a distinguished roadPretty_Tony is on a distinguished roadPretty_Tony is on a distinguished road
What is up with that guy? (SPOILERS)

I've noticed this guy that appears in several cut scenes. He even says his name in one of them (Luiz I think it was).
  • He appears in Three Leaf Clover as one of the hostages.
  • He disrupts the meeting in Museum Piece.
  • He is Gay Tony's bodyguard in Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend.

The thing is, he is not just some henchman and just seems to be kind of there (he has a name, a voice actor and appears several times and doesn't really look generic, yet he is not relevant to the plot). I was thinking maybe he's part of some DLC missions where you play as him and get a different take on a mission.

Though I heard a rumour that in the DLC missions you are going to play as a biker.
Pretty_Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #2
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Which hostage are you talking about? I didn't really notice him in any of the other missions.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #3
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
are you talking about that one guy that wa next to a gun club memeber on the tree leef cover mission oh and don't forget to add spoiler signs
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #4
Pretty_Tony
Newbie Member

Pretty_Tony is on a distinguished roadPretty_Tony is on a distinguished roadPretty_Tony is on a distinguished roadPretty_Tony is on a distinguished road
Topic title clearly says SPOILERS. So no need to add them in the post.

And I'm talking to the guy who is laying down next to the gun club member. I think his name is Luiz.
Pretty_Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #5
GTASynch

GTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty_Tony View Post
I've noticed this guy that appears in several cut scenes. He even says his name in one of them (Luiz I think it was).
  • He appears in Three Leaf Clover as one of the hostages.
  • He disrupts the meeting in Museum Piece.
  • He is Gay Tony's bodyguard in Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend.

The thing is, he is not just some henchman and just seems to be kind of there (he has a name, a voice actor and appears several times and doesn't really look generic, yet he is not relevant to the plot). I was thinking maybe he's part of some DLC missions where you play as him and get a different take on a mission.

Though I heard a rumour that in the DLC missions you are going to play as a biker.

I totally remember that guy.
Never heard any rumor as you mention,
but it's hard to miss that dude in so many missions.

He also resembles a few pedestrians.
So it may be the case as with the other GTA games,
where they only have so many skins.

(Known and familiar pedestrians showing up in missions)

GTASynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011   #6
fishy617

fishy617 is on a distinguished roadfishy617 is on a distinguished road
its the main character from Ballad of Gay Tony
fishy617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011   #7
doombringer12
It's About War Not About Peace

doombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishy617 View Post
its the main character from Ballad of Gay Tony

do you not realize when these messages were posted...

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:dragon_Alphabet
doombringer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011   #8
fishy617

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer12 View Post
do you not realize when these messages were posted...
yes but atleast the question has been answered
Old 04-02-2011   #9
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
It's not as though it was praying on anyone's mind, necroposting is against the rules.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011   #10
fishy617

necroposting? if that was against the rules this whole forum would fall in a heap and die! as far as i can see this forum is pretty much dead!

for example if this thread was so old why was it still on the first page of the music, culture and easter eggs category?
Old 04-04-2011   #11
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
That's because none of the regulars hardly even use this section, everyone uses the off topic sections.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011   #12
fishy617

so your saying its a gta forum where no one talks about gta?
Old 04-04-2011   #13
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the members have talked about GTA as much as they can here and now focus on other stuff and other games in the Off Topic Sections and General Video Games sections. We still do get some posts in the GTA section though, which is nice, but with no new GTA games coming out yet, not much to go on about here.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011   #14
samkiller911

samkiller911 is on a distinguished roadsamkiller911 is on a distinguished roadsamkiller911 is on a distinguished roadsamkiller911 is on a distinguished road
I bet he'll be in a DLC some day, or in GTA 5.
samkiller911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011   #15
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by samkiller911 View Post
I bet he'll be in a DLC some day, or in GTA 5.
hahahaha i'm sorry.